Crush. •Pt 1•

OhMyGod😩. This man is beautiful.
———
Chewing her lip, Aurora watched on the sly as Lee worked out before her. He was gorgeous, and intrigued her.

Too bad he didn't even know she existed. Though they worked out in their apartment building's small gym, every time he would send her a smile or wave, she would look away quickly to avoid showing her blush.

Picking up her camera while laying pre-sit up style, Aurora took a quick snapshot of her muse.

He continued to pay no attention to her. She wished he'd look up, but even if he did, she wouldn't know what to do or say.

Her crush on him was huge, and nearly crippled her. She couldn't function around him.

Aurora stood from her sit-ups and walked to the treadmill, and unbeknownst to her, Lee's eyes followed her the entire way.

He admired the curve of her waist that dipped in delicately to the plumpness of her ass. Her hair was in a huge curly puffball, like usual and he loved it. Her face was beautiful and normal. She wasn't trying to impress anybody and he adored it.

As she stepped on the treadmill and placed her phone in the rack, Lee stepped off the bosu ball and stared at her. She set her pace and feeling uncomfortable, looked up to see him staring hard at her.

Her brown cheeks would've been beet red if she was lighter, and she quickly glanced back at her phone nervously.

"Hey.." Lee started, stepping slightly towards her.

She looked up, her eyebrows raised in genuine shock, making him laugh a little.

"M-Me?" She spat out, pointing towards herself.

"I mean... is there anybody else in here?" He chuckled, making her breathing hitch.

Her hands began to shake, and she quickly grabbed the bars on the side of her to steady them.

"Hey.." she smiled shyly

"I'm Lee." He reached out to shake her hand, wanting to formally introduce himself although he knew her name already.

"Aurora. Nice to meet you, Lee." She shook his hand quickly, before placing it back on the bars.

"That was the fastest handshake I've ever had in my life." Lee chuckled, staring openly at the woman.

"Umm, y-you know me, a huge germaphobe." Aurora stammered out, producing one of the biggest lies she'd ever told.

Aurora was a newly licensed veterinarian. If germs scared her, she wouldn't work with sick animals on a daily. Lee knew this, and chuckled more.

"Why do you keep laughing at me?" Aurora huffed, slowly growing more confident.

"Because you're lying. It's okay though. You're nervous, though I don't know why."