Sexual Frustration|3|

Bet y'all ain't know they was coming back😏. Uhaha😏.

If I were you, I'd read one and two first again, just to fall in love with the Brewster family again <3

________________________________________________________________________

Sighing, Kailan finished checking on the sleeping two year old baby with an ear infection before fixing the baby's covers back over her and leaving the room.

"Hi, Nurse Brewster, I was wondering if you could take on the patient in 320? It's a week old baby with Jaundice, I need you to set up the Bili lights." Dr. Saun told the tired nurse.

"Sure," Kailan mumbled, sipping her water before going into the room.

She was beyond tired, and still had thirty minutes left before she could go home. She missed her husband, and her daughter.

Upon entering the room, she gave the new mom a warm smile.

"Hello, I'm Nurse Brewster, but you can call me Kailan. Is this little Messiah?" She smiled, being handed the baby.

"Yes, it is. I'm Carleigh. He's Mommy's little banana right now, but I just want him better." She frowned, rubbing her son's head.

"And we're gonna do just that," Reassured Kailan, laying the baby in the bassinet and putting light protectant sunglasses on the newborn.

Getting the machine ready, Kailan felt a wave of dizziness and sat on the bed, shaking her head a bit as she untangled the cord.

Quickly standing back up to not alarm the patient, she plugged up the machine and placed it over the bassinet.

"Alright, now someone will check on you two periodically until it completely goes away."

"Thank you so much," Carleigh smiled.

"No problem. I hope he feels so much better." Kailan smiled before leaving the room.

Instantly, her smile dropped as she leaned against the Nurse's Station.

Her breathing grew shallow and her head began to pound.

"Kailan, you okay?" Stella, another nurse asked, placing her hand on Kailan's back. "Come on, girl. Come sit."

Stella guided her to her seat, handing Kailan the bottle of water.

"Now what have we told you about going without eating and drinking anything, Kailan? You need to cut it out, and just for that, I'm calling Dave."

"Stell, I'm fine," She rasped, drinking her water.

"You're not. You're four months pregnant and letting these doctors work you to the point where you can't get a drink of water."

Picking up Kailan's phone, she grabbed her thumb, despite her protesting and had her unlock the phone.

Clicking Dave's contact, the phone rang three times before he answered, his deep Baritone ringing out.