Payback

{Omniscient}

Laughing at his best friends Keith and Woody, Algee walked with them to a party thrown by girls from their sister school, Spelman. He looked down, carefully stepping over wet grass to make sure his shoes weren't damaged.

"Pretty boy ass nigga." Woody fake sneezed, making the boys laugh and Algee shove him playfully. "Holup nigga chill I ain't say I wanted to fuck my fit up."

"Then shutcho ass up, hypocrite." Keith chuckled in his deep voice.

Woody smacked his lips, not liking being the one under the microscope.

"Besides," Keith licked his lips, "Had to get right for the biddies."

"Nah, Ya boy Al here got right for Serena." Woody snickered.

Algee sighed, cause it was true. Him and Serena broke up last week, and she's refusing to speak to him. He missed his girl badly, and didn't give a fuck if he had to be a whole sucka to get her. Unfortunately, the boys made him leave the flowers he got her at home. He didn't care though. He was gonna get her back.

~~~~

"Yo you see her bro?" Algee asked Keith, looking around the party, one of his hands occupied with a donut he stole from the host's kitchen.

"Uhhh, nah.." Keith lied, knowing Serena was in his vision dancing with this nigga named Kyle. He ain't want his bro hurt.

"Ain't that her right there? By the stairs?" Woody pointed, oblivious.

Algee started walking over, excited to atleast see her. He got a few feet from them when he seen her kissing Kyle. He stopped walking quickly, Serena gasping when she noticed Algee. Algee stared a minute before walking away and grabbing Serena's sister's hand.

"Algee what you do-" Mia started.

"Shutup, lets go."

Mia could see he was angry, so decided to wait on the questions.

"Ima catch y'all later." He told Keith and Woody, dapping them up.

"Ion think-" Keith started

"Shutup Keith. There we go my son." Woody smiled, clapping as Algee left with Mia.

"What's going on? You saw Serena?" Mia asked as she sat on the edge of Algee's bed.

"Yup. Now you bouta see me." Algee smirked, taking his shirt off and kissing Mia softly.

"Wait, she's wrong I agree it was a little whoreish but this isn't right." The shy younger sister whispered, staring at the perfect pink pair of lips in front of her.

"Fuck her.. You know you always wanted me. It's your time to shine baby girl." Algee coached, nipping at her collarbone before letting his tongue slide up her neck.

Mia's head fell back at the feeling of his soft tongue on her sweet spot. How did Serena fuck this up?

"Algee stop." She whined. But he saw right through her.

"Shutup." He kissed the top of her boobs, making her smile a little from the tickle.

"This isn't right th-"

"I said shutup." He lifted his eyes to her, raising an eyebrow.

Yes Daddy

××××

Mia's eyes rolled back at Al's tongue on her sensitive pink clit. He sucked and swirled his tongue at once, making her grip his hair in her tiny fists.

"Oooou, wait wait." She squealed, feeling the same burning in her belly her vibrator gave her. She creamed in his mouth, blushing when he licked it all up. The man stood up, dropping his jeans. When his erection stood up, Mia's hands had a mind of their own.

She gripped the pipe, massaging it slowly before sliding it inside her ocean.  Fuck Serena. She was gonna get this tonight. Algee smirked, seeing the sex kitten explode out of Mia. He propped her legs up, spreading them. Slowly, he slid it in and out of her, making sure the beauty was adjusted.

"Faster." She damn near growled.

Algee placed his hands on the left side of her, turning his body a little and began to hit it how she wanted it. And then some. He grinded his hips to match the fast pace, sending her into ecstasy. But he wasn't satisfied. He put her on all four's.

"Arch deeper. You got this Mama." He coached, slapping her ass as she obeyed. "Good girl. Now spread them ass cheeks."

Mia spread her ass for him, her face pressed into the bed. With her open and vulnerable, he slid in balls deep. She gasped loudly

"Al Daddy waitt." She whimpered, biting the sheets. He gave her elite sex God strokes, barely stopping when his door opened to reveal Serena. "Why'd you stop, Baby." Mia sighed, sitting up to look at him. Then she saw Serena.

"What the fuck is this?" Serena scowled. "I fuck up so you fuck my sister? Mia? Why you do this to me?"

"Don't we look a little busy? Why you in here? Get out." Algee smirked devilishly.

"No. I'm not leaving without Mia. So we can discuss this shit. Cause I know it was your manipulating ass who did this."

"Then stay. And watch me beat her pussy up. Better make a pallet cause she not leaving until the morning." He licked his lips, grinding in and out of Mia. "By the way, your sister pussy so much better than yours."