Baby Daddy

{Omniscient}

"AJ, baby get down from there!" Aria yelled to her one year old daughter Adream Jay, who was standing on the arm of the couch holding on to her blinds.

Giggling, AJ listened to her mommy, and slowly got down. It was Friday, which means Keith would come and get her for the weekend.

"Baby, don't be so on edge, she was fine." Aria's boyfriend, Sean, chuckled, kissing her neck. "I was watching her."

"Stop, Sean. And obviously not good enough if you let her get that far and start bending my blinds. And I'm not on edge... just, frustrated. He's late." Aria huffed, checking the time again.

"He's always late. I don't see how this is surprising to you now."

"He's not always late. Which is why this is surprising to me. Don't act like you know."

"You don't have too many more times to be snapping on me." Sean laughed drily, making Aria look at him.

"Look, I'm sorry. I'm just worried."

Sean didn't see why. Keith was a grown ass man and was probably caught up in something wet and forgot to come get his baby. He hated that Aria still cared so much about Keith.

The doorbell rang, catching their attention. Aria sighed in relief and jogged to the door while Adream tottled behind her. Swinging the door open, Keith stood there in all his glory, a stressed look on his face.

"Sorry I'm late, Ari. We had some mix ups on the set." Keith stressed, picking up AJ and kissing Aria's forehead tenderly.

"You okay enough to take her? You look really stressed out. Like, seriously Luke you look tired. When's the last time you ate? And slept?"

"I'm fine, Aria."

"Answer my question. You're not taking AJ while you're looking like you're gonna faint at any minute."

"I haven't slept since midnight Thursday. And I've been snacking on little stuff all day." Keith sighed.

"Keith, 37 hours, without sleep? Really? Let's go. We're gonna get some food in you and you're gonna rest. " Aria fussed, pushing him gently into her living room.

He sat in her recliner with Adream on his chest, and they watched her episode of Paw Patrol. He knew it was no use arguing with Aria. She meant what she said, and he knew she was right. He needed a meal and rest.

Sean walked in the living room and frowned, automatically turning back around.

"Why the hell he sitting in the recliner like he the man of the house?" Sean snapped, pulling Aria's arm.

"You mind letting her go, Bruh?" Keith laughed lightly. "And I didn't know you was so bothered by me.

"Stay over there, alright? Take care of ya lil baby and shut the hell up."

"Aria get ya mans, cause he real wound up." Keith chuckled, rubbing his daughter's back.

"Both of y'all need to stop, honestly." Aria shrugged.

"Nah he need to act like he know who he talking to. And watch his mouth around my daughter." Keith snapped. "Cause it ain't nothing for me and a few savages to pop up over here and shut ya man down, Ari. And you know this. "

She did. She really did. And she'd hate for him to find out.

"You got beef bro?" Sean frowned, stepping closer.

"I came in here on my Ghandi, tryna be peaceful, I'm too tired to be playing with these little boys you entertaining Aria."

"I'm a better man than you, nigga. How you let another man take your girl and be around your daughter?"