𝒋𝒆𝒖𝒙 𝒅𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒙𝒆

can you say, daddyyy🥺😍.
I just think this boy is so fine, every time I see his girlfriend in a picture I get mad😭. Like that's supposed to be MEEEE!😞
I would do so many things to this boy it don't make no sense.
Anyway, how y'all? Hope y'all are doing amazing❣️.
________
Soleil: Sun ☀️
Jeux de sexe: Sex Games🥵

"Man, I've been waiting on this game for forever," Christian chuckled, sitting on the couch.

Sunnie's dad passed him a beer, which Christian turned his nose up at.

"Boy you a grown man, drink a grown man drink." Mr. Moreau laughed, teasing him like always.

"Leave him alone, Daddy." Sunnie fake pouted, walking in to kiss her boyfriend's lips.

His soft mouth always made her heart skip a beat.

She loved him dearly.

"Get out, Soleil. This a man cave for a reason." Her father bantered, pointing at the door with a playful smile on his face. "And stop kissing in front of me. Or at all."

"You would love that, huh." Sunnie smirked, throwing her switch into overdrive knowing Christian was looking.

"Don't look too hard, Combs," she heard her father mumble.

Sunnie shook her head, climbing the steps out of the basement just as some of her cousins and uncles were going downstairs.

It was football Sunday, and this was the only weekend the whole family came together.

Most of the time though, her and Christian couldn't make it. They both had demanding schedules they could barely work around.

Sunnie joined her mom, cousin, and aunt in the living room, picking up her wine glass.

"I can't believe you're all grown up now," Sunnie's aunt Rita frowned.

Sunnie chuckled.

"You say this every time you see me. Like what do you see when you look at me now?"

"I think it has more to do with that man downstairs," Her cousin Brie sighed, shaking her head, "Fine."

"Girl,"

"No, she's right. Y'all live together and everything. My little Sun," Rita pouted.

"Exactly. Like do y'all do it? How is it?" Brie asked, looking at Sunnie while biting into a chip.

Brie was 15 and had a little crush on Christian on the low.

Sunnie found it adorable.

Brie was like a little sister to her, since she'd been living with them since Sunnie was 16 after her mom passed away.

Sunnie just looked at her, shaking her head.

"Y'all leave her alone. And Brieana I bet not hear you asking no shit like that again before I take a belt to that ass," Sunnie's mom, Sahana, warned. "Soleil, take these to them."

Standing up, Sunnie took the tray of hot wings and fries from her mom, walking downstairs carefully with it.

Sunday was the only day these men got this treatment, any other day they pulled their weight around this bitch.

"Food." Sunnie places the tray on the bar, catching her man's eye.

Christian stood up, walking to her and hugging her waist.

"Thank you baby," he smiled politely, kissing her cheek.

"You're welcome, love."

"Y'all heard him, say thank you to his lady," her uncle Greg chuckled.