We Could Be Better |2|

Bet y'all ain't expect dis one🤪. I just love them lol.
_________

Pulling Luka closer, Gypsy massaged her tongue against his, moaning slightly in his mouth.

Smiling a little, Luka pulled away, pecking her lips once more.

"I gotta go, baby."

Pouting slightly at his words, Gypsy kissed him again before letting him go.

"Okay," she frowned, wiping his lips. "I'm gonna miss you, PoohPooh."

"I'll be gone for two days." He looked down at her, staring in her eyes.

"Two days too long. We see each other everyday. How am I gonna sleep without you? Ima have to go get my own breakfast in the mornings and meditate alone," she whined, used to being spoiled by Luka. "Babe, I have to do yoga by myself."

Laughing a little at how dramatic she was, Luka pulled her closer, resting his chin on her head.

"Relax, Gypsy. I can get you breakfast still, through UberEats. You can call me while you meditate and do yoga. We can fall asleep on the phone. You act like I'm totally unreachable."

"You say this now, but when you get busy I'll be put on hold." She frowned.

Looking at her, Luka raised an eyebrow. She was always clingy. But he never knew her to be this clingy.

"You okay? You acting a little...different."

Nodding, Gypsy pursed her lips.

"I'm fine. Have fun."

"I'm not doing it for fun. I'm doing it cause it's my job." He tilted his head, rubbing her back. "How bout this? When I land, I'll call you immediately. Okay?"

"Okay." She nodded. "Have a safe flight."

"I will, baby. Get home safe."

Kissing her lips again, they exchanged 'I love yous' before he watched her walk away, going back to his buddy flying in with him.

Gypsy got in her car, deciding to play a little music to take her mind off things.

'C U Girl' by Steve Lacy blared throughout the car, and she sang along quietly despite her sad mood.

She decided to put her worries behind her, not wanting to dampen his mood about this opportunity. It was just her being spoiled and a little selfish.

She was used to Luka being there, with their food and a gorgeous face every morning and used to him holding her as they slept at night.

Two days or two months, it didn't matter. She'd miss him.

Thinking about what she could do for two days, she weighed her options.

Tell him I got a present for him and pop up out there with a bow around me?

No... that would make seem creepy.

Invite Sydney over for two days?

No... I love my best friend but I need a mental break from her.

Sighing, she decided to just stay home and be lonely for two days, until her phone rang.

It was Luka's mom, and a smile immediately crossed her face.

"Helloo," she sang, grinning as she turned a corner.

"Gypsy! Hi!"Lynn, Luka's little brother said excitedly into the phone.

"Hey, Buddy. Whatcha doing?"

"Nothing. Mom told me I could call you. What you doing?"

"Going home, your brother just left me, so I'm bored."