18 Now. (1)

Omniscient

"Aye bruh, you got a med kit?" 18-year-old Kylon spoke into his headset to his best friend Clayton.

"Hell naw, nigga I thought you had one. I'm hiding this nigga got a shotgun." Clayton shrieked into the phone.

Kylon laughed and went to find his best friend.

It was the summer before their freshman year at Howard, and moving all the way from Houston to DC was gonna be a stretch for them, but they were beyond ready. The two boys were a week fresh out of high school, and were using the summer as a relaxation and preparing for adulthood.

"Hurry the fuck up, I'm on the roof and the storm coming." Clayton whined.

"Nobody told your weak ass to use all your guns and shields stupid."  Kylon laughed, going to find his friend.

After they won the game and got on ft to take a food break, Kylon got up and stretched his long limbs.

"Ew boy you ugly." Clayton snickered, stuffing a piece of chicken in his mouth.

"Kyra  still be on my dick though," Kylon smiled, referring to Clayton's mom.

"Bitch fuck you."

The boys laughed and Kylon walked through his house to get to the kitchen. Upon walking in, he spotted his mother Janae and her friend Skye sitting at the island sipping Dom Perignon and gossiping.

"Oh, hey baby. I didn't know you were home." Janae smiled, kissing her son's cheek as he hugged them both.

"My car outside, ma."

"But you know Clayton likes to come pick you up."

"You right. I been here all day though. When you get in?"

"About ten minutes ago."

He nodded and turned to Skye, who was watching him with a small smile on her face.

"Hey Miss Skye."

"Hey Kylon, so, Howard, huh? I know that's Clayton on the phone. He going to?"

"Yes ma'am!" Clayton yelled through the phone.

"Good. Ya'll know we're alumni. Might get you some props on campus, even though you might not need it future Kappas."

Kylon just smiled and shook his head, going to the fridge to get his leftovers from the night before. After warming up the food, he turned around and spotted his mom going towards the front door and Skye watching him intently. She sent a wink his way and watched as he went up the stairs. Up in his room, Kylon closed the door and sat on his bed.

"Bro, Ima knock her shit loose."

XXXX

"Boys, I'm gonna head to the store, Skye is in the guest room sleeping. Do not wake her. After our night last night she needs all the rest she can get." Janae spoke, peeking her head into her son's room.

Clayton and Kylon decided to have one of their bro nights like normal, and since Kylon's family loved Clayton, it was really no problem.

"Alright, ma." The boys spoke at the same time, making Janae laugh and shake her head. As she left the room and eventually the house, the boys looked at eachother before laughing.

After a game of Fortnite and Call of Duty, the boys went downstairs for food. If you can't tell, this seem to be a routine for them. Once they reached the kitchen, they saw Skye rummaging through the fridge for her leftovers from earlier in the day. Normally, this wouldn't cause any reaction. Except, she was naked. The boys froze, watching the woman go through the fridge. When she stood and looked over, seeing the boys watching her, her eyes widened in feigned surprise.

The 37 year old woman knew exactly what she was doing. She'd had her eye on the two boys since they were 16 years old and knew that when they turned 18 she would have her way with them.

"I didn't hear you come in, boys."

"Where yo clothes at Skye?" Clayton asked, surveying the woman's fit thick body. It made his mouth water and Kylon wanted to destroy her.

"Right, why you walking around the house like this?"

"Relax. It's just us here. And I wanted to have some fun."

"What type of fun? I think you still drunk Skye, forreal." Kylon sighed.

"Kylon, Clayton, im fine. Im not drunk, I've been planning on this since yall were 16-17 years old"

What kinda perverted shit...

"I know what you're thinking, but its not like that. How about yall let me show you a good time?"

The bestfriends looked at eachother and smirked.

Yeah ight.

XXXX

Kylon smirked, gripping Skye's hair and slowly pulling her head back from his swollen erection. A long line of spit trailed as she went from Kylon to Clayton. She thought she was making them do what she said, but those tables quickly turned. The boys took control over the older woman as soon as they got her upstairs, and with the text Kylon got from his mom that read she was going to lunch with his father, they knew they had maybe 2 hours with her.

"Yeahh, gag on that shit," Clayton laughed, watching the light skinned woman's face turn red before she pulled off of him and went back to Kylon. Kylon held her head and thrusted deeply into her mouth over and over, delighted at the sight of spit on him.

"Her mouth wettt," Kylon snickered, dapping Clayton up.

After a few more minutes of that, Kylon threw her on the bed and put her in doggy. Positioning himself behind her, he slid inside of her while Clayton got in front of the woman.

"Fuck her shit up, bro." Clayton smirked, holding Skye's chin as he dipped himself in and out of her mouth.

"You already know." Kylon smiled, shaking his head at how good she felt around him. She was a moaning wet mess at the fact that these fine boys were taking over her body.

What she intentionally planned was to take over the sex, have them listen to her every command, but they very quickly changed her plans.

Skye screamed around a mouthful of Clayton's girth as Kylon thrusted quickly in and out of her. He held her hips and pounded inside her wet canal, while Clayton held her hair and made her gag on his erection. She was in pure bliss as they took control over her.

"You like that shit don't you, you fucking slut, preying on boys younger than you and having them dominate you." Kylon laughed, sending a hard powerful smack to her ass.

After she came twice, he felt himself nearing his orgasm and pulled out. Him and Clayton switched positions, and she got Kylon off to an orgasm just as she did Clayton as she had her third and fourth.

"This lil pussy too good bro." Clayton groaned.

As they kept going, Kylon's phone buzzed with news that his mom was on her way. They halted their sexual activity and got cleaned up and dressed. As Janae came in the house, she saw them sitting at the kitchen table conversating.

"Skye, how are you feeling girl?" Janae asked, hugging her friend.

"I feel great, Nae."

Janae nodded and went upstairs, announcing that she was going to shower. As she disappeared up the stairs, Kylon pulled Skye's hair, snatching her head back and attached his lips to her neck and his hands on her boobs as Clayton cupped her pussy in his hand through her leggings.

"Don't think we fucking done with you." Both boys spoke in unison.

And this unleashed a summer full of pre-college fun..