Suspicions.

Hey baby, hey 💚.

———

Deep into his conversation with Kyrie, Jayson's eyes scanned the party. They were having a get together with a few people just because they could. But, it was nearing two in the morning and Jayson was ready to go home. He couldn't seem to find Naomi anywhere though.

Naomi was his girlfriend of two years, and she'd been there for him through everything, even going to BU for him. He was beyond grateful for her, and made sure she knew it.

"Who you looking for?" Kyrie laughed, seeing the irritated look on his teammate's face.

"Naomi. Her ass disappeared." Jayson sighed, pulling out his phone to call her.

Just as he was about to tap her contact, Ben, one of his on court rivals and off court friends, called him.

"Aye, can I call you back real quick? I'm tryna find out where the hell Naomi went." Jay spoke into the phone.

"I uh, think I found her," Ben chuckled. "We outside, Bro. And she seem like she having a good ole time."

Groaning, Jayson already knew what was going on. "I'm coming. Thanks bro."

Hanging up, he and Kyrie went outside. Immediately, Jayson saw Naomi and Larkin's girlfriend, Jen, swaying drunkenly to the music. Jen kissed on Naomi's neck and chest.

Normally, any other man would be turned on. But Jayson was irritated. Every get together or party, Naomi was always getting drunk and acting an ass. It was one thing to have a few drinks but getting white girl wasted was crossing the line. Jayson had to get his car detailed three times this month from her throwing up in it.

Walking over, he gripped Naomi's hand.

"Oh, heeeey Baby." Naomi smiled. "Why do you look so mad?"

"Because I am mad. Lets go." Jayson growled.

As he gently pulled her out of the party, his teammates realized how pissed off he looked. He didn't understand how she always found liquor. Always. Every party. He didn't care about her drinking, but she was already underage, 19 like him, and was getting drunk off her ass.

"Why are you pulling me?" Naomi whined, trying to pull away as he led her to his car.

She tripped over her own feet and he caught her arm, pulling her back up.

"Because you fucking drunk again, Naomi damn."

He made sure she got in the backseat before putting towels all over the floor and seats and and even on her.

"And I dare you to throw up in my shit." He growled, getting in the car and pulling off.

"D-Daddy stop being mad at me." Naomi hiccuped, her lip trembling as tears welded up in her eyes. "I'm sorry. I won't do it again."

Jayson looked up at her in the rear view mirror and sighed. She did this shit every time. It was old.

"Alright, Baby."

"You forgive me?" She asked, drunk and hopeful.

"Uhhuh."

"C-Can you give me a kiss?"

"No."

She pouted and tears ran down her face.

"B-But-."

"What you want from Chic-Fil-A?" He cut her off, gripping the wheel as he pulled into the drive thru.

"I want Jayson and kisses." She pouted, crying.