Bottle Girl.

Hi guys😬. Don't be mad pls.

I love y'all I'm sorry pls😂😭.

Y'all seem to love Key Glock. And even tho that's my man, I'll give y'all another imagine with him🙄.

If you in high school still, you going to prom? I want to, but I'm not sure yet🥴.

This my damn song btw! By PartyNextDoor.

If yk, yk.

————————

*Two Years Earlier*

"Fix your face, Yazzy. It's some fine ass men in here and you wanna be all frowned up." Shauntae scoffed, gently nudging her co-worker Yasmin.

Looking up from her dog eared copy of The Coldest Winter Ever , the young bottle girl surveyed the club. It was loud and annoying to her. The lighting, the loud and obnoxious people, the loud music. She could think of anywhere she'd rather be than her bed. But, the money was good.

And when you a hustler, you get it any and every way you can.

"Don't nobody give a fuck bout these lame ass wanna be ballers but you, Tae." Yasmin chuckled, closing her book and picking up the order ticket Shauntae pitched at her.

Grabbing the bottles of Hennessy, Peach Ciroc, and New Amsterdam, she put them in ice and maneuvered her way through the crowd with the big bucket in hand.

Heavy wasn't the word, and the bitch in the neon green had one more time to bump her arm or her, these drinks and this bucket was gonna be splayed on this floor.

Making her way up the stairs to VIP, the guard, Chauncey, gave her a friendly smile.

"Be careful in there, Yas. A lot of niggas in there."

"Thanks, Chaunce. I got it." She smiled, going through the rope he had opened for her.

Chauncey didn't understand why she was a bottle girl out of all things. A medical student at Spelman, and here she was, in a slightly derogatory outfit that she kept tugging down serving rude people drinks.

But, he didn't know her story and couldn't judge her. He just hoped her life worked out in her favor.

"Double Up" by Nipsey played throughout the club, and Yasmin mumbled along to the song while walking to the section. (A/N: Idk about y'all, but this shit hit home. Make sure you guys stream his music so his family can get those profits! We lost a legend forreal guys.)

There was a group of men with hoes surrounding them. One of them was sitting back, rapping along to the song and just vibing. But, a hoe was next to him all in his face.

"Here is your Hennessy, New Amsterdam, and Ciroc," Yasmin said politely, sitting the glasses down next to the bucket.

"Thank you, shorty." A dark skinned man said, flashing a pretty smile at her.

"You're welcome."

"Y'all got water down there, love?" The vibe man asked, now looking intently at her.

"Uh, yes. I can bring it to you." She said, giving him a short smile after getting their table set up.

"Naw, Ima go witchu, mama. My legs work."

He stood, towering over her 5'0 frame. She gave a shy smile as she lead him out the VIP section.

She noticed the attention he was getting and figured he had to be somebody important. But her being her, she didn't ask any questions. He leaned against the bar while she went around and got his water.