We Could Be Better.

Soooo, I know a lot of people might not think he is handsome but I loooove Luka😩. He was my favorite on Grown-ish, and now I stalk his Instagram 😂. He's honestly beautiful to me idc idc 🤷🏽‍♀️. If you don't like him pretend he's someone else or something lol. Up to you. But read this imagine cause it's beautifulllll.

—————————————

———————

Gypsy held her meditation pose, despite the tears running down her face. Trying to keep her emotions at bay, she kept her eyes closed shut.

She still couldn't believe it.

They were over.

Her and her boyfriend, her literal soulmate, Luka, were over.

Last night, they had a huge argument, which was really unlike them. They said a lot of hurtful things that resulted to this, things have never gotten this bad before.

Gypsy finished her 30 minutes of meditation before standing, walking to her bathroom.

She glanced in the mirror, seeing her red puffy eyes and slightly swollen face.

"Ugh, God." She mumbled, splashing water on her face.

Deciding to treat herself, she applied a charcoal face mask and got in the shower. The steaming hot water caressed her tired skin, making her sigh in euphoria.

She lived for hot showers, they made her life so much better.

After washing her body and her hair, Gypsy got out of the shower.

An hour later, she was moisturized, her hair was conditioned, and she was glowing despite her sadness.

Swaying her hips, Gypsy let 'Bitches Broken Hearts' by Billie Eilish blast through her house. Picking up her phone, she noticed several new messages from Luka.

Deciding to ignore them, she deleted their entire message thread. Immediately, she regretted it.

Staring at the phone, Gypsy burst into a fit of tears, crying herself to sleep.

⛓⛓⛓

Waking up to rustling noises, Gypsy slowly got out of her bed, reaching for the knife under her nightstand.

"Come in my house tryna steal my shit you bouta get sliced the fuck up," she mumbled, walking to the living room, the knife and her phone in hand.

When she entered her living room, she saw through to her kitchen.

There was Luka, going through her fridge.

What the fuck was 𝘩𝘦 doing here?

Putting her weapons of mass destruction down, Gypsy walked to the entrance of the kitchen and leaned against the wall, folding her arms.

"What are you doing?"

Luka visibly jumped, turning to face her. In his hands was a bottle of water and her subway sandwich.

"Eating." He said in a 'duh' tone.

"Yes...you're eating. But why are you doing it here?"