Imagine for Mallory

This story is for malllloryyyy

I wake up to my alarm clock going off. Then I realized that today is the first day of my senior year. That isn't bad, no I'm excited for school. I love school actually.
The thing is I just moved to the blank state of Kansas. "Ugh!!" I didn't realize I said that outloud till my little sister Caroline came in.
"Can you not yell I'm trying to get ready." She exclaims.
"I'm sorry I don't want to make new freinds. " I snap back at her.
She just gasps very dramatically. I roll my eyes and get out of bed.
I never really had alot of freinds. I was always the quiet person and I expressed myself through writing.
"Come on girls we don't want to be late for our fist day of school." My mom says as I run down the stairs.
          *********************
I walk in the school not wanting to be here. As usual I get looks from people all around me. But one that catches my eyes are a pair of blue ones. He waves at me to come over to him and his freind.
I get over there and he starts talking to me. "Hi! Sorry to scare you with being so up front. But names Colby and this is Sam." He says. "Hi, I'm Mallory." I say being nervous as always.
We ended up talking all day for all the classes we had together, whichwere alot and some with Sam too.
I invited them to come over but unfortunately Sam couldn't.
         ***********************
Me and Colby were talking when he leaned in. He was going to kiss me. But my sister walked in.
"Whatcha guys doing?" She says with tone saying she wants us to do something with her.
"We were just talking." I say.
"Thats boring. You guys should come watch a movie with me." She says puting her hands on her hips.
"I don't see why we shouldn't." Colby gets up.
"Caroline you go pick out the movie." She goes and picks out Snow White and the seven darwfs.
We were watching the movie when it came to the part where prince charming kisses Snow White. Colby makes me turn my head and he kisses me. "Ewwww you guys are gross." And lets just say me Colby have a great rest of our lives ahead of us.

And they lived happily ever after.

Haha I'm cheesy I know. But I hope you like this Mallory. And people don't forget request are open so if you want a story let me know. And if you want two stories I'm down. Anywho this has been SKYLAR!!!! *Lit Sam and Colby outro*