Imagine for Jessica

Today's the day. First day going to school with my stepbrother. It's not like I hate sam, no I love him. The problem is he's popular. Plus we picked up his friend, Colby. He's fucking hot.
"Do you need me to show you around, Jess?" Sam asks.
"Oh I... um no?" I say trying not to look into Colby's eyes while they both look at me.
"Okay. Do you mind staying after school, we have football."
"I don't care." I say walking to find my locker.
***Sam's P.O.V.***
"She's hot." Colby states while we are walking to class.
"Dude she is so shy. I don't think she could last if you asked her out." I say laughing a bit.
"Oh." He says as we sit down.
I think they would be a cute couple. The issue though is that she is to shy to even talk to the "populars". She only talks to me because she got comfortable during the summer with talking to me.
*Bell rings after school*
"Sam!"
"Yeah?" I turn around.
"Um how long are we going to be here?"
"Oh just on hour. You have enough time to do your math." Sam rolls his eyes.
I go and sit down in the bleachers. I was so caught up in my math that I didn't relise it had been an hour. When I looked up after I heard them cheer, I saw a shirtless Colby. I sat staring off into space that I didn't notice them come up to me.
"Jess, ya ready to go?" Sam asked with Colby next to him still shirtless.
"Oh uhhhhh..... Ye-ah." I gathered my things and went to get into the car. Sadly for me Colby was sleeping over.
*3:30 a.m.*
"Hey you can't sleep either." Colby says wrapping his arms around me while I was getting a cup.
"No. Plus you don't need to touch me." I giggled.
"Well since you're up, I was wondering if you would go out with me?" He looked me dead in the eyes.
I crashed my lips onto his.
"Yes."
Of course Sam was down here the whole time.
"YES!" Sam jumps in the air full of joy.

Hope you like this. It's kinda short. But also THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K. READS!!!! Ah that makes me so happy. Like, commet, and follow. Always remember this is SKYLARRRRR!!!! *Lit Sam and Colby outro*