Doctor Visits

~**Colby's P.O.V**~
  Today's the day. We are finally figureing out the gender of the baby. I'm so excited if it's a boy I'm gonna name him after my brother Greg. I can't wait. He's gonna be super athletic and Sam and I are gonna teach him about what we do. I'm so excited to be a dad.
  "Mrs. Y/l/n and Mr. Brock. " The nurse pulled me out of my thoughts.
  "So it seems to me as though you two aren't married I take it? " She seems like she wants to be in everyone's business, "I think that wedlock is not the best option. Marry as soon as possible." I did not like this lady one bit.
  "Oh look the doctors here. They aren't married. Weird?" I wanted to hit her so hard, "also Mrs. Y/l/n your baby fat is um a little too much. " She snickers and walks out of the room.
  "Don't mind her, she's an attention whore. But don't tell anyone I said that." This doctor was great.
  "So I take it you're here to find out the gender. How many months are you?" The doctor asks while putting the jell on her stomach.
  "Six months today." She answers with such confidence.
  "Aw yes. Three more months." He seemed very excited for us.
  I squeezed her hand thinking about how great it will be to have a little us running around soon. Then she looked at me with scared eyes. I looked back at the doctor who was looking at the monitor with some concern.
  "Um... Doctor what seems to be the problem?" I asked with such a fear that my voice was shaky.
  "Nothing. It's just surprising because she's the healthiest baby I've seen all day." He beams a smile at us.
  "SHE!?" Both me and y/n say together. 
  Don't get me wrong, I was very happy. Maybe even more happy than having a boy.
  "Yes. You're both going to have a beautiful baby girl." He gave y/n a napkin to wipe off the jell then left.
  "We're going to have a girl." I looked at my beautiful girlfriend and then to the soon to be my baby girl.
  Y/n was staring and talking to her stomach. I don't think I've seen any prouder momma.

*Time skip 6 years*
  There she is. My beautiful girl. She's just dancing in the kitchen before she notices me. She asks me to dance. How could I say no? She's perfect. She's an angel. No! She's my angel.
   Dancing with her right now is making all the things around us disappear. She giggles as she twirls around. She does everything she can to make me smile. She's perfect. I could never ask for better.

Ahhh this is short. Gotta love it tho. Anyways, part 2? Let me know in the comments. It's good to be back though. Hopefully I'll be writing more. And always remember this has been SKYLAR!!!
*Lit Sam and Colby outtro*