Perfect Couple

Trigger warning. Suicide and self harming!!!

This takes place in high school. You're Sam's sister.

                                                                      ~ Alex's P.O.V.~

   Colby seemed off lately. I love him but he needs to tell me whats wrong. I he is doing something he needs to get some help. I'm very worried about my boyfriend. Maybe I should just text him.

     (A= Alex C=Colby)

    A- Hey Colby! 

    C- Hi Alex. Youre up early

    A- yeah im having a hard time sleeping

    C- me too

    A- anyways we need to talk

    C- oh god are you breaking up with me?!

    A- no not that. its just you seem a little distant  

    C- oh yeah. school is just becoming a lot. but ive got to go to sleep see ya school luv ya

   Something is off. Colby never lets anybody get in his way. And he's letting school get in his way? Maybe Sam would know what to do. Or maybe he's asleep. It is 12:30. Well guess it doesn't hurt to check. I just have to be quiet or else I'll wake up Ben who will wake up our parents.

   I finally got over there. I knocked lightly and opened the door and whispered, "Sam? Are you awake?"

 "Yes Alex. Is something wrong?" He asks as I walk in.

  "Yes. It's Colby. Something's wrong but he won't tell me what's going on and I'm very worried. What should I do." I started crying thinking about him breaking up with me.

   "Hey! Don't cry. Colby's a very unpredictable guy. But I know for sure that if something is bothering him he won't let it bother him for very long. He'll come to us soon. I promise you that okay?"

    "Okay, thanks Sam." 

     I went back to my room and laid on my bed. I stared at the ceiling for hours. The next thing I know I heard my parents wiggle the door knob. I pretended to sleep as they woke me up. "Good morning sweetheart. time for school," my mother said as the smell of waffles filled my room. I looked at my phone and saw a text from Colby.

   LOML <3- Good morning beautiful. I'll be picking you and Sam up at 6:30

  Princess Gorgeous Face- Alright I'll be ready by then. 

    I sat in my room trying to find an outfit. When I looked at the time it was already six. I went to the bathroom but Ben was taking one his famous ten hour showers. "BEN!", I screamed, "Get out please. I need to get ready." By the time he got out it was 6:25. Ugh. this child. I looked in the mirror. I had dark circles under my eyes and they were also blood shot. I went to go get Sam downstairs to tell him Colby would be here soon.

   "Wow! You look terrible." Sam was shocked at my face.

      "I know. I didn't sleep at all. You sit up front with Colby. I'm gonna try and sleep in the back." 

      We went to the car. I tried to hide my face by looking at the ground. When we got in the car I hid by looking out the window and fell asleep. When we had gotten to school I ran into the school so that Colby wouldn't see me.

                                                                     ~Colby's P.O.V. ~

     "Sam, whats up with Alex. She thinks that I seem off but when really it's her." I was very concerned for my girlfriend.