Imagine for Grace

This a cute Sam imagine for Grace.

                 ***Sam's POV***
It's almost Christmas and I don't know what to get Grace. I love her so mich I just want it to be perfect like her.
  I go to the store in hope to find something. I didn't. On my way home I see a pet store. I walk in looking at all the dogs.
    I find a dog that is the cutest thing. But not as cute as Grace. I find a man to tell me the price.
   "Excuse me sir, but how much is this dog?" I ask.
    "The Saint Bernard puppy? Well since he's the runt I'll give him to ya free." He says handing me the puppy.
  I go and get supplies for him.
                  **************
Tomorrow is Christmas and Grace is coming over here. It's almost midnight. I put the caller on him. And a bow. Then I go to bed.
    I wake up, get dressed, and by the time I'm ready I hear her nocking.
   I open the door to see her beautiful smile.
   "Hi bae." I say being weird.
    "Hi Sam." She laughs.
We talked for awhile and we opened presents from each other.
    "Thank you so much Sam." She says hugging me.
     "I'm not done yet." She gets a scared expression. "Don't worry it's not bad. Sometimes." I go to my room and open the door and the little puppy comes out and goes straight to her.
    "Oh my god Sam. A puppy." She says holding the puppy.
  "The puppy needs a name too." I tell her so she can think of a name for him.
   "He looks like a Christopher to me." She Eskimo kisses him. (If you don't know what that is, it's where to people or in this case two things with noses rub their noses together.)
   The rest of the night was spent with laughs and cuddles.

Ok so this was short I know I just couldn't think of anything but hey I thought of something. Anyways hope you like this ggrrblue101. Anywho this has been SKYLAR!!!!!!! *Lit Sam and Colby outro*