Imagine for Paige

This takes place back when Colby was in highschool.

             ***Paiges P.O.V.***

Today is the worst day ever. The abuse keeps getting worse. At least I get to see my best friend Colby. The good part is that he doesnt know. No one ever will.
                          ******
    *Ding dong* "Hey Colby," I say very happy to see him. "What's up girly." He says giving me a hug. "Um... the sky is up." I say being sarcastic. We laugh and talk for awhile. Of course he knows I have a boyfriend.... but I still have a crush on Colby. I mean i like who I like.
      While Colby is in the bathroom he came. "Hey baby." "Hi." I say. "Is anyone home." He says pulling me close. "Y... no." I lied. He hates me hang around other guys. Cooby must of heard because he was hidding. "That gives us time to do it." He whispers in my ear trying to be seductive. "Let's not," I push him away. SMACK! He hit me. "Ow... w-why?" I ask crying on the ground.  "What do you think you're doing?" Colby comes out. "Oh. So you lied to me? You know very well that bad girls get punished." He kicks me in the stomach. "I asked you a question." Colby says through grittes teeth. "Listen I don't know who you are or why you're here because Paige has no guy friends, she's not allowed to." He tells Colby. But he must have been done with this shit. So he punched him. "So you punched me for a worthless girl? Pathetic." I got up furious at what he said and kicked him where the sun does not shine. Colby told me to run so I ran out the door and into the parking garage of my parents apartment. On my way to my car I bumped into Sam. "Hey it's ok. Why are you crying?" He asks me. "Colby and Alex got into a fight. Then i was told to run so I did." I broke down sobbing into his shirt.
                  ***Colby's P.O.V.***
I finally had him on the ground. "Leave now and don't you ever think of coming back ever." He ran out the door. After he left Paige and Sam came in. "Is he gone?" Sam asks me with Paige holding on to him.  "Yeah he won't be back soon." "Ok. You can let go now, Paige." Sam says getting her off of him. "Can you leave us alone for a bit?" "Yes sir." Sam closes the door behind him. I turn to her. "Why didn't you tell me?" I ask. "He would've hurt me more." "It doesn't matter. He was abusing you. That isn't ok." I yelled. "I'm sorry Colby. I didn't want him to hurt me and-" I cut her off. "I love you too much to let him hurt you." After that she started blushing she was the cutest thing ever. "I-i don't know what to say besides the fact that I love you too." We lean in and kiss.
And you live happily ever after with little Colbys every where.

Wow that took to long. But I hope ypu like it @Superdimpala6467. Again sorry for taking so long but Hope y'all like it. Anywho this has been SKYLAR!!!!!! *Lit Sam and Colby outro*