Imagine for Rachel

Hey its been way to long and I have got tons of shit to do. I'm very sorry if this sucks major balls.

Today has been shity. Correction, this whole week has been shity. It's getting worse. My life is turning upside down. It's getting hot and I'm still wearing long sleaves. And I did it again today. Fresh cuts. That word makes me cringe like crazy.
"Babe I'm back." My boyfriend Colby yells.
"I'll be down in a sec." I yell back rolling my sleaves down while running down the stairs like a maniac.
"Hey, aren't you hot?"
"Me? No pft why would I be? Are you hot is the real question?"
"Roll them up." He says firmly.
"What?" I say playing dumb.
"Rachel don't play fucking dumb with me. I know what you did. But why did you do it?"
"I don't feel loved anymore. Colby I don't fucking understand any of this."
I fell to the floor crying. He came to floor and wrapped me in his arms.
"Baby I hope you know that I love you so very much. I know you have been struggling with depression for a long time now. I don't understand why you didn't talk to me first. It hurts me alot to know that you did this to yourself. I can't make you promise me because it's hard but I'm going to help you." He hugs me close.
I wipe my eyes and say, "thanks Colbs thus means alot to me that you are willing to help me."
"Now about that love thing."
"Yes?"
"I'm going to make you feel so loved you'll feel it in the morning." He whispers lowly in my ear. And lets just say I felt so loved for a whole week.

This is a pretty good one if I do say so myself. But it is short I'm sorry ilovepeytonmeyer if you do not like it. I will redo it. I'm still taking request. So comment and vote. Any who this has been SKYLAR !!!!!!! *Lit Sam and Colby outro*