This Is It!

So i got this request forever ago. I don't know if this person wanted their name to be included so I'm going to use y/n. Hope you enjoy!

   I was going over to Sam and Colby's apartment to help them pack for their new house. I think it's funny how their moving into such a big house with a bunch of immature boys. Although I do trust the, I just don't want their house to burn down.

  When I finally got there I could hear yelling coming from the inside. But what was it they were yelling about? I didn't want to go in while they were in the middle of fighting, so I put my ear up to the door and listened.

   "Colby, it's just not fair. You know that I've liked her for a long time. And now you're just going to ask her out like that? Uncool man, uncool." Sam was yelling about asking me out? But  thought Sam like that girl. Whats her name? Katrina! That's right. But enough talking I've got to listen.

  "Sam, you have Katrina. You like her. And if you have someone I think it's only fair that I get y/n." Colby was getting angry. I could tell that when Colby gets jealous he tends to bring up things that Sam didn't want him to.

  Then I heard Sam yell for Colby not to do it. I barged in I didn't want either of them to get hurt. "STOP!" i screamed so loud, "Why are you doing this? There is no need to fight over me. I don't want this to come in between any of us. Sorry that it has to be this way but I just can't let this happen." I went out of the apartment then five minutes later Colby came up behind me.

  "Hey, y/n, Sam and I talked and he said that he was just mad because he doesn't know if Katrina will say yes or not. He just wanted back up. But um... this is gonna be awkward but will you go out with me?" I mentally screamed in my head.

   "YES!" I started crying tears of joy. I was so happy.

      The next day Colby was going to make a video with Brennen, and of course Brennen wanted me to go. He doesn't know about me Colby. Brennen has had a crush on me since the first day we moved here. It gets really annoying when he flirts with me and I don't want something come in between them.

  "Colby! Hey y/n, hows it going?" Brennen gave us hugs. He smiles at me and winks. Luckily Colby was over seeing his ,"son", Kobe.

    "So, for the video I'm gonna kiss y/n."  Colby looked at Brennen.

    "How about I tell you something." Colby said through gritted teeth, "I'm dating her."

   Brennen blushed a deep red. He got embarrassed but we continued with the video.

  "So when are you guys coming out to the internet." Brennen asked after we finished the video.

  "Maybe about a week or so."  Colby and I had decided that a while ago. I'm so glad that I have the best guy of my life.

    Hey guys! I'm so glad to be working on this book and to be back and work on this story again. I also published a new book. Please go check that out along with my other Sam and Colby story. Always remember this has been SKYLAR!!!!!