Imagine for Jenifer

🚨Warning this is a dirty a.k.a. smut a.k.a sex. Read at own risk.🚨

***Jenifer's P.O.V***
Today I feel so sexy. I feel so sexy that I'm gonna make Colby want me.
************
While I was geating ready for a party at his house I decided to put on sexy undergarments.

*while texting colby=C Jenifer=J*

J- Hey I hope you're excited for tonight ;)

C- Um ok
*end of text*

I put on my tight dress and get in my car. I listen to music and sing along. I pull up and see so many people.

"Well hey cutie." Colby says hugging me.

"Oh hun I'm not cute." I whisper in his ear.

"Oh," he smirks, "then what are you."

"I'm sexy. You on the other hand you are weak." I smile in his face and walk away swinging my hips on purpose.

He runs after me, "yeah I don't think so." He puts me over his sholder whistle takeing us to his room.

"I'll show you who's weak." He pins me against the wall giving me hickeys on my neck.

"Very cute Brock." I fake luagh because he's hot when angry.

"I wasn't finished." His eyes are very dark. He walks out the door.

"We have a party to attend." He laughs and walks down stairs.

"We have a party to attend," I mimic him while looking at the fresh hickeys, "not while I look like this."

Time to text Colby.

J- I have hickeys everywhere!!! >:(

C- Does that mean I win?

J- Not until you finish the job bozo

C- Let me clear the house, then we shall precede;)

Good god I'm horny. Then my ears hear the sweet spund of people leaving.

"Alright everybodys gone. Even my room mates." He pushes me against the bed.

"Come on Colby I can feel your dick. Barely it's so tiny." I laugh knowing that will only make him hotter/angrier

"I'll show you tiny," He rips my dress in half, "guess that dress didn't last very long." I feel him smirk in my ear.

"Now you owe me a new one." He unclips my bra the messages one breast while sucking the other then switches.

"Your nipples are hard." He laughs knowing he did it right.

"Can you just get to the point." I say breathing heavily.

"Damn baby are you wet for me?" He says looking me straight in the eye.

"Maybe." I say not able to get anything else out.

He kisses down my body, making sure to leave hickeys along the way. He stops at the hem of my panties.

"Colby, stop teasing." I grip the bed.

He pulls down my underware slowly. When he's done he goes back and licks my sensitive area.

"God damn just stick it in me." He starts to finger me.

"Be patient or this will stop." He continues his in and out movement.

"I-i'm cccclose." As I say that he pulls out his fingers.

"Well my fingers can't be the ones having all the fun." He stands up and removes all his clothes and grabs a condom.

"Let me have that." I take it and rip it open with my teeth and put it on him with my mouth.

He pins me to the bed once more.

"If you want me to stop I will." I love how even though his dark side is out he still is very thoughtful.

I get taken out of my thoughts when he slams into me. We are screaming bloody murder. I scratch his back while he sucks very hard on my neck. We both reach our highs with a very loud scream. Then when he pulls out of me his room mates walk in.

"Well we wanted to know what you wanted for dinner but it seems as though you already ate." Sam says making everybody laugh but me and Colby.

"That was gross though," Elton says just smirking, "good thing all of Colbys viewers will know how much you love each other."

"What do we have to do to get you to not post that." Colby says scared.

"Dirty truth or dare." We agree and by the end of the night me and Colby wound up at my house for round two.

Alright I really hope that was long enough. And sorry that it took so long. I really hope you like it jenniruth1234567890. Always remember this has been SKYLAR!!!!! *Lit Sam and Colby outro*