Sam Imagine

Hey heres a random Sam imagine 'cause I have done two Colby imagines and I think its only fare. And I'm still taking request.

Today you and Sam are making cookies with your five year old siblings. The twins adore Sam, but of course not as much as you do.
"Wait Tam we ned more sugr." Lily says. (Don't judge me on this some 5 year olds talk like this. I know I did.)
"Yeah shes right we do." Timber the other twin says.
"Yeah, I don't think y/n would like you guys to b e on a sugar high." He says.
"Yeah I wouldn't want Sam to leave me alone with two kids bouncing off the walls." I say very sarcastically.
Once we finally got the cookies in the oven after me and Sam had a little food fight, the twins fell asleep.
"Finally peace and quiet." I sigh and sit on the couch next to Sam.
"Now if keep them down long enough, when your parents come home we can leave." He says smirking evilly.
"Ok rude. You at least have to say bye to them first." I say pushing his chest.
"Yeah but then they have a big tantrum about how they dont want me to leave." He gives me a pouty lip.
"Golbach you know I don't fall for puppy eyes." I laugh at his shocked face. "But I guess we could wait till my mom gets home." I cuddle into his chest.
Later my mom comes home and me and Sam are asleep on the couch.
"Well I'll be damned. These two got warn out by the little ones." My mom says talking to the dogs.
"Mom what are you doing." I stretch. "Oh, I thought you were asleep." She laughs.
"I was but I heard a crazy woman talking to three dogs." We both laugh making Sam wake up.
"Oh we can leave now." He jumps up.
"Sure why not. Mom can you handle them." She nods at me.
Me and Sam go and hang out with Colby then the three og us go see a movie.

Hey it's kinda a short imagine but I thought why not have a Sam imagine. Also did you know I have two books that have nothing to do with Sam and Colby. Like what in the world could I be thinking? Well they are from my other two fandoms. One is a one direction imagine book and the other has some to do with the Avengers. I'm a huge nerd I know but hey don't judge. So if you know anyone thats into either of those let them know I have what they need. Any who this has been SKYLAR!!!!!! *Lit Sam and Colby outro*