Story for Habibah

🚨warning thus story talks about the midnight game from Sam's videos I know this is scary. You have been warned🚨

              ***Sam's P.O.V.***
"Alright guys tonight is the midnight game time." I say to the camera.

"Sam I don't want to do this." My girlfriend says.

"You already said you were gonna do it." I say looking at her.

"I don't want to draw blood from my finger. That hurts." She says shivering.

"Please for meeeeeee." I say stretching out the me.

"Fine." She rolls her eyes.

"Sam this seems scary." Jake says laughing.

"Yeah bro I don't want to do this anymore." Corey says all scared.

"Yup lets just not do it." Habibah says.

"But we have to. It will be fine I promise." We ended up with just me, Jake, and Corey playing.

"What was that." Habibah says. We all stop and listen. We hear the piano playing.

"No bro no. This is not happening." Corey says all scared.

"Can we turn on a light." Jake asks.

"No if we do something could happen." I say. As we continue we hear more and more noises. Stuff keeps moving.

"AHHHHH!" Jake and Habibah scream.

"What happened?" I asked very concerned.

"We ran into each other." They laugh.

***********
"Alright guys it is now 2:30 in the morning. I would show you but we can't turn on our phones because that counts as light. We are currently in my room waiting for this to end. We are walking and are keeping ourselves moving." I say to the camera.

"I can't wait for this to be over." Corey says luaghing nervously.

"I think we all agree on that." Jake says.

A while longer and we are two minutes away when the handle on the door starts to move.

"AHHHH!" We all scream looking at the figure. Then we realise it's just Colby.

"I got you guys good." He says. Luckly he has a candle.

"Wow." I say rolling my eyes.

"Look it's 3!" Habibah says happily. We turn on the lights happy that this night is over.

Alrighty this took forever and I feel very bad because I didn't post yesterday. FIY Jenifer you are next.
Always remember this is SKYLARRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! *Lit Sam and Colby outro*