Perfect Couple Pt. 2

*Alex's P.O.V*
   I can't do it anymore. I ran into the bathroom. I saw it sitting there. Taunting me. I grabbed the bottle of pills. I went to open it. I was crying from frustration. I screamed from not being able to open it.
  "WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LET ME DIE YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I forgot I wasn't home alone...
                        *Colby's P.O.V*
What? Why is Alex screaming like that?
"Sam, turn off the camera, we need to check on Alex." I look at Sam dead in the eyes, worried as fuck.
We went upstairs to find the bathroom door locked.
"Alex, please open the door. We only want to help you." Sam started to cry while banging on the door.
She slowly became quiet. We called the police as fast as we could. Sam broke the door down and we found Alex passed out on the ground.
"Shit shit shit. Sam, what have I done." I blamed myself because I wasn't there for her when I should've been.
                                ***
The ambulance soon arrived and took her away. And to this day I will always blame myself for what had happened. I always will know that I should've helped her in any way that I could've. She ended up in the hospital for three months. THREE MONTHS! But now I have her forever. I will protect her in my arms for as long as I can. But that's what you all want me to say isn't it? That's not the truth. What really happened was she was in the hospital for three months, and sadly passed away. I can never forgive myself. We're still waiting in the hospital to get the body and go.
"Um, Mr Brock and Mr Golbach you might want to come see this." The doctor led us back to where she was.
The weirdest thing I've ever seen. Alex is still alive!? And pregnant!?
"Looks like this little child in her stomach saved her. I assume this is good news for you both? I'll give you some time to talk to her." The doctor left us both in shock.
"Is it... Is it mine?"
"Well you remember that one night that I told you we needed protection," I nodded my head, "yeah well this is what happened." She smiled at me. She seems so proud to have this baby. So am I. Very proud of her.

Haha. Two plot twists in one. I gotta say though, I'm very proud of how this turned out. Maybe a part three about their future? Let me know what you guys think. And always remember this has been SKYLAR!!!!!
*Lit Sam and Colby outtro*