Heart Attack

This story takes place back when they were juniors in high school. You are Colby's little sister Alex who is a sophomore.

                   ***Alex's P.O.V***
"Your brother is bringing a friend home so you better be nice ok?" My mom says while making dinner.
           "How come I always get the lecture about Colby's friends but he never gets the lecture?" I say complaining.
            "That is because all your friends are guys so your brother doesn't want them to hurt you." She says not looling away from the food.
              "Gage never does that to me. Colby makes it so I never have friends." I say makimg Colby sound mean.
               "Alexzandra Marie Brock do not say that. You know he is only looking out for you." She says giving me the mom stare. Right on cue Copby walks in with his friend Sam.

               "Heard the yelling outside the door whats going on?" He says with both him and Sam having confusing faces on.
                "None of your consuren Mr. I make my sister have no friends."
            "Alex!" My mom yells.
             "Well excuse me Princesses I get whatever I want." Copby says back. This hit me hard though since I was adopted and was abused by my real parents. Tears formed in my eyes. Sam gave Colby a look.
        "Alex...." "Leave me alone Colby." I ran to my room and stayed there.
I looked out my window while Sam and Colby were leaving smiling like nothing happened. Next thing I knew I was asleep.
                   ***Sam's P.O.V***
"Dude that was mean." I told Colby while getting in the car.
         "I know I already feel bad. And now I'm gonna get the lecture from my mom." He says pulling out of the drive way.
         "Plus I hate seeing her cry.'' I say.
         "Dude jist ask her put already jeez." Colby tells me.
           "I know, I know. But I don't know how. It's hard." I tell him.
           "Fine I'll tell her." He smirks knowing I won't let him.
          "Fine I'll ask her to homecoming." I roll my eyes as Colby shouts out a big yes.
                ***Alex's P.O.V***
I wake up to my stupid alarm. I get up. Put on my usual black jeans, band-t, and black jacket. Even though it's spirit week for the dance I don't care at all.
         "Alex it's spirit week." My mom tells me like I don't know.
         "Yeah I know." I say grabing an apple.
       "You and your brother always wear black and I'm jist about done with it." She luaghs making a joke.
"COLBY IT'S TIME TO GO!" She yells getting Colby to fall down the stairs. "Did I do something wrong?" He says out of breath.
       "You're gonna be late then you're gonna be in trouble." My mom says pointing a fork at him.
     "Ok. Lets go Alex."
              *****************
When we get to the school alot of guys are asking out girls to prom. Then some dumb ass comes up to me and asks where my friend Lia is. "Like hell should I know. She probably..." "I'm right here bitch." She yells. Then her and her botfriend walk away and I'm left stranded in the hall all by myself. I'm glad though because then no one has to ask who I'm going to the dance with. Although I would love to go with Sam.

Oops I left ya'll hanging. Oh well. Any ways comment and like for part two. Anywho this has been SKYLAR!!!! *Lit Sam and Colby outro*