Part 1

Bella's Pov

Today Edward left me in the woods, today I tried to follow him and today's the day I got lost and everything changed. Right now I am wondering about the woods and I have no idea where I am and no idea how I got here or how to get home.

All of a sudden I saw a tree with a stump I went to it and sat down on it and just cried my eyes out. Finally after I pulled myself together again I stood up and I continued walking further into the woods trying to find the Cullen house to find my family.

Once I got to their house I saw that the house was in darkness but I kept calm and walked up to the front door. When I got to the door I opened it and I walked in and I knew right then that something was wrong because they would have heard me by now.

I walked through the foyer and I called out the names of the family as I walked up and down the hallways and in and out of the rooms in the house. I was even up and down the stairs but no one answered and no one will answer cause they are finally gone.

No one was here I was alone with no one to comfort me while I'm in pain. While I'm so angry I can even feel my body shake from the anger in my body because of him and his family and even though I didn't want to believe it I knew it was true.

As soon as I knew that my family had left me just like he said I couldn't even say his name as I tried all I felt was pain and anger. I walked into the downstairs living room and I sat on the couch and I cried, I cried so much that I started to get tired.

As I got tired I knew I wouldn't be able to make it home. I lied down on the couch and even though it brought me pain in my chest and my heart I hummed the Lullaby Edward made for me and I fell to sleep.

Did you like it. Review to get more.