Part 9

Bella's Pov

As soon as I got the front door opened I saw that there was 2 men standing there. They both looked as cute and as strong as Sam was and they both had the same tattoo that Sam had and were both shirtless. I smiled and said hi can I help you with something and the taller one said hi there I'm Paul and beside me is Jared.

I said hi I'm Bella and as I said this both their eyes went wide and they both sighed. I said is everything Ok and Jared said yeah we just realized you're why we are here. I just gulped and said yeah well I must be going and I went to walk past them but then I heard Billy say guys bring her back here.

I groaned and looked at the boys and said no please just let me leave I just want to leave and Paul said sorry Bella but you're the reason we are here and we can't disobey. They both grabbed one of my arms and dragged me back into the living room and the whole time I tried to get out of their hold on me but nothing worked.

Once I was in the living room in front of my dad and papa again the boys let go of me. My papa then said Bella I would like you to meet Jared and Paul they will be sticking with you like plasters until me and Charlie say otherwise.

I sighed and said as I started getting really angry and tired of all of this no please papa I just want to be left alone. Dad said no can do not until you wise up and I said as my anger got worse and I started shaking like crazy go to fucking hell.

As I finished what I was saying the anger being to much I ran past both Paul and Jared as fast as I could. I ran out of the house and as I ran I kept getting angrier. As I did I felt my body over heat and it felt like every bone in my body was breaking and I scream out from the pain. 

In the background I could hear both Paul, Jared and even Sam calling and shouting my name. Then all of a sudden I exploded after hearing my name being shouted once more.

Did you like it. Review and read more.