Part 13

Bella's Pov

When me and Jacob got into the living room I saw my dad, my papa Billy and even Sam which meant what my dad and papa had to tell us was not good news. I said alright so I'm here what do you want because I'm not in the mood right now. Dad then said Bella there is something me and Billy think you should know.

I said what that your complete dicks yeah I already know that. As I said that Jacob laughs and I laugh with him and Papa said Bella that is enough and Jacob if your not going to be responsible then leave. I said no he's now going anywhere it's you lot that should go.

Dad said look Bella we know you mad and will most likely get even madder after we tell you this. But we need to tell you so can you let us without interruption. So I said alright fine tell me.

Then papa said Bella when you were born you weren't born to Charlie and Renee. You were born to me and Sarah as I heard that I felt my whole world break. I started crying and gasping for air.

Jacob said Bella, Bella calm down I know this is shocking news but calm down. I managed to breath out while trying to break and shaking without trying to phase did you know Jacob did you know I was your sister. Jacob then said yes yes I did but Bella please understand I wanted to tell you so much.

I cried even more as he said this and the shaking got worse and all I wanted to do was phase. I wanted to explode as I thought this I felt the pain of the alpha order as I tried to phase through it. I screamed and grabbed my head and fell to the floor.

Did you like it. Review and read more.