Part 5

Bella's Pov

As soon as I got to my truck I used my keys and I opened it and got in and then I tried to turn it on. As I tried it wouldn't start and every time I tried it just failed and I groaned and said fucks sake.

I put my head down into the wheel. Next thing I hear is my keys being removed from the engine and I jumped and looked up and as I did I saw my dad with a very very pissed off look on his grumpy face.

I said why are doing this and my dad said to make you understand why you can't go wondering off into the woods at night. I sighed and got back out of the car and said I'm really sorry dad and my dad said I know you are now your phone please.

I sighed and took my phone out of my coat and handed it to my dad and then my dad said now get into the cruiser. I groaned and said can't I just walk and my dad said no not a chance now go. I huffed out a breath and walked over to his car and I got into the passenger seat and my dad got into the car too. 

Dad then drove out of the driveway and towards my school. After about 10 minutes dad drives into my school grounds and as he did the whole school all stared at me. I groaned and put my head down just as dad stopped the car. I went to get out of the car but dad stopped me and said remember someone will be picking you up after school to take you to Billy's.

I sighed and said whatever and I got out of the car knowing that their was no way I was going to school today. I walked towards the school doors and turned to face my dad's car and watched him leave. As I saw he had left the school grounds I smiled and walked away from the school doors and towards the woods. 

I walked into the woods and I went for a dander in and out through the trees just taking in the surroundings. I smiled when I came across a little stream and I walked over to it. I put my school bag onto the ground and I used it to lie down beside the stream. That's were the sun was beaming and I lied down straight bathing in the sunlight and it felt amazingly good.

I have been lying here now for what seems like hours when in reality it's only been minutes. Lying here I thought about all the things I have done since I was a baby and the only good thing was leaving Phoenix for forks. 

Did you like it. Review and read more.