Part 7

Bella's Pov

When Sam got to Billy's he parked the car and got out. He then looked at me and said get out Bella in a firm voice and I squeaked and jumped out of the car. I walked as slow as I could over to the front door were I saw Billy standing waiting on us.

 Billy glared at me and then looked at Sam and said you can go now thank you for bringing her and Sam said sure no problem Billy and Sam walked away. As he walked away I started backing away from Billy and as I did Billy turned and said even firmer than Sam stop right there Bella.

 As he said that I gasped and froze and Billy said get in the house now and I gulped and walked over to the front door and walked into the house and into the living room with Billy following behind me. Once we were in the living room I went to sit down but Billy said no stay standing.

 I gulped again knowing what that meant and then Billy said what the hell were you thinking Bella. I then said I was thinking that I wanted a fucking break from the world and school. Billy then got a completely angry look on his face and said get over here now and I gasped and said no please don't I'm sorry it just came out. 

Billy said nothing can just come out now get over here before you make it worse for yourself so I sighed and nodded my head and frowned while saying Ok and I walked over to him and he pulled me down over his lap while he was in his wheel chair.

 After he did this I gasped and said no please Billy anything but this please and Billy said stop this right now. I shut up and the next thing I knew was my bottom on fire and I screamed and all he did was spank me even harder after that.

 When he reached 15 spanks I calmed myself down and after another 2 he stopped but he said do not move off my knees until I tell you. I then said scared he would spank me again Ok Papa and I called him that because when I was a kid Billy was my dad as well as Charlie. 

I would call Charlie Dad and I would call Billy Papa and they both accepted what I did so I stuck with it especially when I was in trouble with them. After about 15 minutes lying across his lap he said Ok Bella you can get up and so I stood up with my head down and I faced him. 

Did you like it. Review and read more.