Part 17

Bella's Pov

When I got there I looked back at the Cullen's and said thank you for bringing them back you can leave now. Carlisle then said what no Bella we are staying we will be at our house if you ever want medical help or need to talk we will be there help. I said alright fine I'll see you later and then the Cullen's were gone once again. I then looked at my twins and I said ready to go meet your grandpa.

Both kids clapped their hands and Liam said mama mama see ganpa as in grandpa. The wolves chuckled and I laughed and I said ok let's go. I pushed both Liam and Hayden up my arms more and kept them on my hips and the pack ran to Billy's while me and Sam walked with the kids back to Billy's house or my dads house whatever you want to call it.

After about a 10 minute walk we got back to Billy's and we walked inside the house. When we got into the house I saw that the whole pack was in the living room including my dad and uncle Charlie to. From looking at both uncle Charlie and dad they had been told what had happened and who the kids were. As we got in both kids cuddled into me more and I smiled and said hey hey it's ok these people are mama's friends ok. Both Hayden and Liam looked up then and smiled at everyone and then everyone smiled back and waved at both kids.

Everyone then told the twins their names and who they were to them both. Before they said it though they all looked at me for approval and I nodded smiling. Then after I gave both kids something to eat and then gave them a bath and put them in my bed and read them a story. After the story was finished they had both fell asleep cuddling up to into my sides and I just laughed. Another couple of minutes later I fell to sleep smiling that my kids were back with me and we could be a family again.

Did you like it. Review and read more.