Part 12

Bella's Pov

When I woke up I found that I wasn't lying on the ground against the tree anymore no I was in the bed in Jacob's room. I shot up out of the bed angry that someone moved me and looked around and as my eyes reached the doorway I saw Jacob standing there.

As I saw him I smiled and ran over to him and squealed and said Jacob your back and I hugged him. As I hugged him he hugged me back and said yeah I kinda had I phased Bella I phased because I got into a fight with a college student.

I just laughed and said yeah that would do it alright and Jacob laughed and said so how you doing. I then groaned and said not good both papa and dad have me on lock down and so has Sam even in wolf form. 

I started crying and as I did Jacob pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back and said it's ok it's going to be ok. I am going to help you Bella no matter what Sam says your my sister blood or not. I smiled and said thanks Jake I missed you and Jacob said I did too Belly bean.

After he said that I busted out laughing and said don't call me that and Jake said why not Belly bean. I groaned and said fine call me that and I said how did I get into your room. Jacob said I brought you here as soon as I got back papa Charlie and dad explained what I was. 

They then explained what had happened while I was away visiting Rebecca and Pete. I then saw you against the tree as I looked out the kitchen window and I went out and brought you back in.

I sighed and said well thank you bro and Jacob said no problem sis. I then heard papa Billy shout Billy come into the living room we have something to tell you. I groaned and said do I have to and dad said yes no get in here. I said looking at Jacob can we leave. 

Jacob said no sorry Bella but Sam has this whole house on lock down. While you were out 4 more wolves phased as well as me it was Embry, Quil, Seth and Leah.

We would have no chance of escape I groaned and said ugh fine whatever let's go so we both walked out of Jake's room and walked into the living room as slowly as the both of us could.

Did you like it. Review and read more.