Part 18

10 years later

Bella's Pov

It is now 10 years later and my twins are now 15 years old. Everything has been great I am now married to Paul who imprinted on me shortly after I found my girls. I also have 2 sons  who are Alexander who is 12 and Johnston who is 8 and a little girl called Liza who is 5 years old. My life is great.

My pack and I are great friends and they all now have great families. Sam married Emily and had 2 kids called Jay and May. Jared married Kim and had 3 boys called Jake, Phillip and Nate. Jacob married my high school friend Angela and had 4 girls called CeCe, Ali, Sally and Juliet. Embry married mine and Jacob's sister Rachel and had a girl and a boy called Maya and Austin.

Next in the pack would be Quil imprint on a 5 year old called Claire 10 years ago and she is only 15 now so he has to wait a bit more. Seth married a girl called Samantha and had a little boy called Ethan. Leah married Collin from the pack and had 2 girls and a boy called Maria, Nessie and Oliver. Brady the last of the pack members married a woman called Nikita and had a girl called Lauren.

The Cullen's and I have been friends but not family. We have been talking on the phone but not visiting. It is all just wrong but yet it has to be this way. One of the reason is because now that I'm a wolf we are enemies now. I can't step foot on their part of the treaty and they can't step on ours without a war taking place.

My dad, brother, sisters and I are getting on fine. So far there has only been 5 hiccups in the past 10 years which is good I suppose. My sister Rebecca does not live on the res but she does have a family. She married a man called Jordon and had 2 girls and 2 boys. Who are called Aleah, Lilia, Joshua and Jack.

All in all we have all had great lives and great families. We all hope to pass our pack into our kids when they phase. Right now we as one keep the peace between vamps and us. Sam is not the alpha anymore it is now Jacob but all is good in the reservation at least for now.

Did you like it. Review and read more.