Part 15

10 weeks later

Bella's Pov

It has now been 10 weeks since I found out the truth about my life and since I stopped talking to my family and pack. I have had a routine this whole time I get up, get breakfast, get dressed, go to Sam's house for school, come home, get dinner, watch tv, do homework given by Emily, read a book and go to bed. That is the routine I have had.

Two weeks Charlie and Billy removed my grounding and gave me my car keys and phone back. I have not used since since I got them back I have just been in my room avoiding people.

Sam has not yet removed my phasing order which means I can not phase at will only when he say. I have to patrol once every 2 nights as Sam order me to do which I have been doing.

Today is my night to patrol as per ordered to do but I skipped it as I was not in the mood. Right now I am in my room studying for an exam that Emily is giving me tomorrow on Maths. As I got to the middle of the study book I heard 2 loud howls which meant vampires. 

Which meant the pack was in serious trouble. As they howled 2 times which means 2 vampires on the reservation. I ignored it and continued reading even though I knew they needed help. 5 minutes later my bedroom door opened and Billy rolled in frowning.

Billy then said Bella the guys need you and I said they didn't need me 10 weeks ago why would now. Billy said alright that's enough I get angry, mad, frustrated and annoyed at us. It is ok to be but that doesn't mean it's ok to let your pack down when they need you.

I growled and said leave me alone and Billy said no now get your ass off that bed and go help. I sighed and said no they need me and then we heard an other 5 howls as I said this. Billy then said now will you go and I said I just wish people would fucking die.

So then I stood up and I ran out of the bedroom and out of the house and ran into the woods. As I got into the woods I ran and phased and then I howled to let the pack know I was coming but didn't talk to any of the in my head. Then I growled as I approached the site were the pack was.

I stocked forward growling because in front of me I saw the Cullen's standing there with a little boy and girl in front of them. I growled again when I saw Edward look up at me and as he did the pack the was in a semi circle shape all looked at me. As they did I whimpered and then I felt the mind link that I had shut out came back.

Bella I know your angry at them and at us but we need to find out why they are here - Sam

No Sam I'm not angry I'm pissed off at everyone and everything - me

We know Bella but please just this once can we be a pack again and find out the reason they came back - Jared

Yeah sure why not it's not like I have anything better to do thanks to everyone in my life- me

We are very very sorry Bella really we are - the whole pack said

Ok I believe you all and I forgive you all of you now let's just find out why they are here - me

Yes that we should Bella I think me and you should only phase and talk to them - Sam

Yeah I do to the pack can stay surrounding us to keep us safe - me

After the talk through the link me and Sam walked away and went behind the trees and we phased back. Once we were human again Sam put on his shorts and I put on my dress. 

We then walked back out to were our pack was to face the Cullen's. For me to face my past head on and hopefully without issue or problems. Also to find out why they are here and who those human children are.

Did you like it. Review and read more.