Part 2

Bella's Pov

After a couple of hours I woke up and I saw that the sun was shining and I knew I had slept the day away even though I wanted to be home before morning. Charlie was going to be so angry with me and he never has been before.

I then realized I was going to be in so much trouble with Charlie as I stayed out all night and didn't go home. I jumped off the couch and I ran out of the house. As I ran I started crying again thinking of the Cullen's and as I thought of them the pain came back.

As I ran into the woods and I thought of the pain again I fell to my knees and I held my head because all I felt was pain and anger. Finally I took a breath and counted to 5 and said as the pain left fuck me.

Then I stood up and I took a breath and I said to myself I can do this. As I did this I turned around to start walking again but was startled and fell to my butt as I saw who was standing in front of me and it shocked and scared me at the same time.

As I fell to the ground the man in front of me grabbed my hands and pulled me up before my butt got touched. I then gasped and looked at the man and saw that he had perfect muscles and a hot looking body and he was warm from the touch as well and I smiled at him. 

As I was looking at him he said Bella where have you been the whole town of forks and la push are looking for you. I gaped at him and said whoa what and the man said Bella are you ok and I said confused maybe I don't know yet who are you. The man then said I'm Sam Uley from the reservation and I gasped and said wow your hot.

Sam then laughed and said alright Bella I think we need to get you home now. I sighed and said yeah I guess so and then Sam lifted me into his arms and carried me as he started walking. I gasped again and said what are you doing and Sam said taking you home Bella your dad's worried for you and I sighed and said yeah I figured I'm so grounded. 

Then Sam said maybe so and continued walking while I drifted off to sleep in his arms not thinking about my pain or the anger I'm feeling right now cause of THEM. Everything was at peace at least for now.

Did you like it. Review and read more.