Part 6

Bella's Pov

As I finished thinking and while doing so continued sun bathing after a few minutes I realized that the sun that was shining down on me had disappeared. I opened my eyes and as I did I screamed. After screaming I soon realized who it was and I gasped and said oh no.

Sam said yeah oh no is right now get up and let's go. I sighed accepting the reality of the situation even though I knew I was going to be in deep deep fucking shit. As I had yet again went behind my dad's back and stood up and as I did Sam grabbed my arm and pulled me along.

I said Sam it's not that bad and Sam said Bella you skipped school, you went into the woods knowing your dad grounded you for doing the same thing. 

What made it even more obvious was that the school phoned your dad to let him know you weren't in. Then your dad phoned Billy and Billy phoned me to come find you.

I groaned and said really angry again as I felt the shaking start once again yet again so I said fucking hell  I wish the world would just leave me the fuck alone. Sam then said Isabella I don't want to hear that language from you again now let's go and he pulled me to the main road to his car and pushed me into the passenger side.

Sam then got into the car and drove to Billy's and right away I knew I was dead because Billy is like a second father to me. My dad allows him to punish me because of that. Right then I knew I was dead because Billy punishments were way worse than dad's are.

Did you like it. Review and read more.