Part 16

Bella's Pov

When me and Sam got back to the pack and the Cullen's saw me they all gasped and said shocked Bella. I just laughed and said yeah so what now what the hell do you want. Why are you here and Carlisle said we are here because 2 months ago we found out something that shocked the hell out of all of us.

I said oh yeah and what's that. Is it that you all are dip shits and left me in the fucking woods alone with no help to get back home. Edward then said look Bella I'm so sorry for what I did to you really I am. I then said fine whatever now what the hell are you doing here.

Esme then said Bella we were in Phoenix 2 months back. We saw these 2 children in front of us hanging about the town. Me and Rosalie went over to them and said are you ok and then the boy said we looking for mama. I then said ok so what I mean what the hell has that got to do with me. Sam then said can you get to the point of all this please we were busy before this meeting.

Jasper said Rosalie asked the kids if they knew who their mother was and the kids said yes. Then Alice said the kids said to us that their mama was called Bella Swan. I gasped and said as I looked at the kids smiling and they both smiled back at me oh my I knew I recognised you both. The wolves behind me whimpered and Sam said Bella what's that mean who are those kids.

I smiled and said as I walked over to the kids these are my kids. When I got to them both I picked them both up and hugged them as they hugged me back. Sam then said as my kids started laughing Bella what do you mean your kids your only 18. I sighed and looked at him and said I was raped in Phoenix when I was 13 years old. When the twins were born their father kidnapped them and I couldn't kind them that's why I left Phoenix.

My little girl said from my arms mama why did you forget us. I said while hugging the life out of them both oh baby girl I never forgot I just couldn't find and I'm so happy your back. Emmett said then Bella what did you call them they wouldn't tell us the whole time they were with us. I sighed and looked at my twins smiling at them I called them Liam and Hayden. I then walked back over to my pack with the kids in my arms.

Did you like it. Review and read more.