Part 14

Bella's Pov

As I fell to the floor Jacob grabbed me and said what what's happening. I cried harder and said Sam Sam ordered me and Jacob gasped and looked up at Sam. As Jacob looked at Sam he said remove it remove it now before something bad happens.

Sam said shaking his head no I can't if I do I will just make it worse she needs to calm down without phasing that's the only way. I growled at him and said as I breathed in and out fuck you I mean you did this. Sam then said it was your own fault you did wrong I punished you for it.

I then groaned and said through more pain are you even family Charlie and Charlie said yeah I'm Sarah's brother I'm your uncle not your dad. You get the gene from Billy that's how you phased. I gasped as I stopped trying to phase and then the pain left my head and I looked at Jacob does Rebecca and Rachel know to.

Jacob then said yeah they do they were their when you were born your 5 years younger than them and 2 years younger than me. I said looking at Billy why did you give me to Charlie and Renee why not keep me I mean you kept your other 3 children.

Billy said we just couldn't handle any other child I had just been put into the wheel chair paralyzed for life we couldn't handle a baby on top of that. I said so you gave me to my uncle instead and thinking of this I groaned and growled in frustration.

I then said standing up and looking at Sam first I maybe in your pack but do not talk to me again. Do not look at me unless it's to remove the order. I mean you knew and you did not do a thing. I then looked at Jacob and said I thought you loved me I thought I was your sister.

Jacob said you are Bella and I said no I wasn't if you, Rebecca and Rachel refused to tell me. Don't ever come near again, don't ever talk to me or touch me again your no longer apart of me. I then looked at Charlie and said if you loved me at all you would have told me.

Charlie said Bella please you have to understand and I said no I don't. I may be your niece but I'm nothing more your not to come near me, talk to me nothing.

I looked to Billy next and shouted at him and said I HATE YOU SO MUCH I HATE THAT YOU LIED TO ME I HATE THAT YOU EVEN CALL YOURSELF MY FATHER I NEVER WANT TO SEE OR TALK TO YOU AGAIN.

After I shouted this I said so the wolves outside could hear me none of you dicks outside better come near me. If you do I will so fucking beat the shit out of you wolf or not. You all knew from the wolf bond and none of you fucking told me a single thing I thought we were friends.

I Just broke down and started crying non stop and I ran out of the room and into my bedroom and slapped the door and then I heard my brother, my father, my uncle and even Sam call after me.

I even heard the wolves outside howl more than once. I just ignored them all and threw myself onto my bed and cried my heart out. As hard and as loud as I could and finally I fell asleep.

Did you like it. Review and read more.