Act 1 : Part 1

not beta-ed

///

It's Sunday.

Logically, Taehyung wouldn't know, seeing that the room that's holding him -and also practically the only space he's alowed to be in -doesn't have a clock or a calendar. But who needs a calendar or a clock when you have a human reminder?

Jeon Jungkook for example. The best fucking human reminder of all time. Not only will he let you remember the time with his prefect violence, he also has the skill of breaking all your mental strength so that you'd remember every single fucking time when he's around. Great right?

If you just follow this simple instructions, you can get him with 100% off -in other words, free. You don't have to pay a dime like you know he is actually worth, all you need to do is drive deep into the creepy woods near the Han river and find a humongous mansion near this dangerous cliff,come inside and find the basement, where you can grab the hell out of that kid! Grab and and lift him off Taehyung's body -fucking stop that kid from hovering over anything anymore! Take him home! throw him off the cliff! And just -just -oh god, please.

-Just make him stop­.

"what are you thinking, Tae?"

The male in question doesn't answer, only burrying his face deeper into the sheets and cries louder. It somehow seemed like an attempt of serious suicide, Jungkook can almost feel Taehyung's body spasmping from not having eough air to breathe, so he grabs Taehyung by the hair and lifts his head up. somehow it made the elder's body arch back in the process, it took Jungkook off guard so he doesn't have the chance to stiffle his moans.

"fuck, fuck, ow, l -let go, ow -hurts,"

Taehyung was on all four, pressing his knees and his elbows on the bed, while Jungkook thrusts mercilessly into him. his head that was earlier pressed up so deeply into the matress now facing the ceiling from the younger's harsh pull on his hair. You can only imagine how painful the position was now. But Jungkook -that motherfucker, he's getting off to it.

The both of them knows it, Jungkook had just found a new kink; pulling on Taehyung's hair so hard that he sees the older's tears pooling on the side of his eyes. It's obvious from the glint in his eyes, how it practically sparkled when Taehyung's face was facing up towards him.

"shit," he growls, as he took a moment to apriciate how beautiful the mess under him was. "you're so hot, Tae, i swear,"

Taehyung too, finds comfort in the momentary pause, taking it as a rest in the middle of the horrid activity. His joy was short lived though, because the next thing he knows, Jungkook is doubling his speed like the animal he was.

Taehyung is litterally losing his mind, he starts to think that he's going to die. in this place, in this room, in this horrible basement under this beautiful mansion. Maybe he'll pass away covered in his own blood or under a thick layer of semen, or even both. It sucks, but at least -at least he knows that it's Sunday right now.

///

next ; Hoesok

please drop a comment if you liked this chapter :)