Act 1 : Part 4

Jimin is weird, it's something Taehyung had noticed even from the first time they met in elementary school. Even back when things are still transparent and pure, Jimin was already this creepy oddball on the corner of the room. to an extent, it was what pulled Taehyung right to the boy, but now, when he's laying naked with only a thin blanket to cover himself next to the said male, he noticed that Jimin's level of weirdness is on a place he doesn't quite like.

The first day Taehyung was brought into the mansion, he took out most of his frustations on Jimin, because, "YOU ASSHOLE! I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND, I FUCKING TRUSTED YOU! JIMIN, HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME! JIMIN, NO, DON'T YOU TURN YOUR BACK ON ME, YOU BACKSTABBING LITTLE BITCH, FUCKING ANSWER ME –". Taehyung would litter the slightly older male's skin with scars and brusies, he does the same with the rest, but with Jimin it always somehow ended up more bloody.

Taehyung sighed at the memories, somehow it h brought back the burden he thought he's let go of months ago, same time when he decided that fighting back is futile and he might as well just surrender.

"Taehyung?" so apparently, Taehyung was so busy with his thoughts that he barely registered the boy next to him stirring awake. When he did though, he doesn't hesitate showing his distaste. "what asshole"

Jimin lowered his face and gave Taehyung a little more space as he slides himself to the edge of the bed, he's still facing Taehyung, but his eyes are downcast. "i'm sorry."

"good."

"i'm sorry" Jimin hid his face by putting a pillow in front of him.

"shut up Jimin"

"i'm sorry" he repeats.

Taehyung is getting seriously annoyed, so he rips the pillow off Jimin's hold and reveals the elder's sorry ass face. Taehyung whished he hadn't though, because Jimin was crying. "i'm sorry" it's at times like this when he hates Jimin the most. "i'm sorry" Jimin is just so bad like this; he looks so much alike with the Jimin Taehyung used to love.

"don't cry Jiminie" what the fuck. Where did that come from? "i don't hate you as much as i said i do" what? what nonsense is he spitting right now?

The slightly older male scoots closer to the latter –Taehyung doesn't know why he didn't scoot back. Closing in the gap between them, Jimin finds his sunshine grin back and took Taehyung into a bone crushing hug.

Fuck, park Jimin is so weird.

///

next ; Jin

please drop a comment if you liked this chapter :)