Act 3 : Part 1

I’M SORRY I TURNED THIS INTO CRACK.

:”(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

///

it’s only been a year after Taehyung’s dissapearace, so obviously they're not over it yet.

Namjoon and Jin doesn’t show it, though at times it was obvious. Yoongi was one level below them, showing up from his room with slightly teary eyes and sluggish movements that clearly shows how done he was with life. Hoseok shows it a little bit more than the earlier said trio, going as far as breaking medium-sized furniture occasionally with no reason at all –unsurprisingly, Jungkook was on this level too.

and Jimin was just a little bit of everyone. not as apathetic as Namjoon and Jin, not as devastated as Yoongi, not as agressive as Hoseok or Jungkook –just a little bit of everything. And just a little bit of something from his own side; which was a habit of taking a depressing stroll whenever he has time.

it was on Monday morning when Jimin steps out of the mansion and into the woods to take yet another one of those. he thought it was just going to be another meaningless stroll which consist of stress and depression, but it turns out out be more than that as he suddenly met face to face with the cause and elixir of his stress.

Said elixir and cause had a poker expression on, he doesn’t even looked shocked to begin with. The situation was too surreal, so Jimin doesn’t register it as reality, thinking, instead, of how sad it was to know that his depressing stroll had evolved into something of delusion. But then the boy in front of him backed one step, and Jimin starts to wonder if he ever did have such a strong imagination –this Taehyung seemed way too real.

“Taehyung?” Jimin tested. A part of him felt stupid for even trying, but the other unexpectedly replied. “hey.” He said, voice just as smooth and just as deep as Jimin remembered.

“umm, hey. What are you doing here?”

It’s ironic how they talked like friendly neighbors and not some psychothic mafia gang leader and a possible victim, Jimin can’t help but to tell himself.

“nothing.”

A thick silence covers them again, Jimin feels more and more entranced as the moments pass by –is this even real? Though, he doesn’t get to question any more of his sanity as the possibly-fake-Taehyung ran away from him and dissapears.

All Jimin could think of then was that he needs to start getting medication.

///

next; a speck of Taehyung's POV

please drop a comment if you liked this chapter :)