Act 3 : Part 9

What the fuck. Jimin thought to himself. No way. He replays Yoongi's voice in his mind :

"fu –TAEHYUNG!???!!"

Shit. So that before, in the forest –fuck.

///

Yoongi sat on the hallway floor, right at the side of the door leading to his owm room. he stares at the wall blankly, trying to reanact a certain smile in his head –something he finds himself doing a lot lately.

He cusses a bit when he finds himself unable to do before mentioned task, he doesn't want to admit it, but Taehyung's image in his head is getting vague. The boy is still clear, bright and there in his mind, but he can't make out the detail. when Taehyung was stil around, Yoongi remembers counting the boy's freckles, he had quite a few, it's light and barely-there, but they exist. He used to remember where each mark lays, on the cheek, some on the crook of his nose, near his eyes –Yoongi use to see them, everyday. He just wanted to see it again. Sad thing was, that his mind wasn't as strong as to make out such a detailed image –even if it's his most loved person in the world.

Deciding that he's had enough of moping on the floor, Yoongi stands slowly and drags himself downstairs, thinking he'd mope around the kitchen instead –it's better because at least there he could steal some small bites of today's dinner.

However, before he even got to the kitchen, he finds himself halting all movements as he stares at one of the world's miracles that's currently had both of his hands locked in the grip of both the youngest and the eldest male in his gang.

"wha –hu –he –wait –fu –TAEHYUNG!???!!"

///

next; that part where you either 'aww' at or cringe and say 'what fuck is this shit?' at.

please drop a comment if you liked this chapter :)