Act 2 : Part 4

In the morning when he wakes up again, the only one present with him are Jimin and Jungkook. while Jimin had the audacity to sleep on the sofa right next to his bed, Jungkook seemed to have other thoughts as he choose to fall asleep on the chair he’s dragged to the opposite corner of the room –because Taehyung was sure that chair wasn’t there before.

He looks around and finds that both male, although are currently resting, seemed to have been poorly rested. There’s a prominent bag under their eyes, their skin are a bit more pale and the fact that they are able to sleep so soundly in such uncomfortable sitting position only proves his point more.

Taehyung took another moments for himself to take the sight in, letting it sink into his bones and creates a swell in his chest.

Wait. what?

One reason why people should believe the fact that Taehyung is smart was because he rarely ever lose focus. Everyone does from time to time, but Taehyung never dwells too long in a subject that mattered less. this time seemed to be a similiar case as he quickly tore his gaze from the two sleeping males and starts anylizing what he could do.

Chances are, he couldn’t get too far if he tried to escape now, seeing that he could barely even sit straight. if he were to get some help though, the success rate is high! He’s never been left so unatended before –sure there is Jungkook and Jimin, but they’re out cold, aren’t they?

But then again, Taehyung can’t possibly get away without some asistance. This fact doesn’t dicaurage him, though. he believes someone in the buidling will help him, the doctor that was assigned with his mother is a pretty good friend of his –if Taehyung could just find him.

Taehyung groans as he rolls off the bed with much difficulties. His pysichal state proves to be worse than he had expected when his legs gave up on him the moment it thouched the floor. Luckily though, while his legs has become a disgracefull jelly, his arms are on a better stage, so he uses it to crawl away –with his limp legs supporting a bit from the back of course.

He thinks it was nice that the ceramic floor made it easy for him to slide. When he reached the door, he took a glance back at the two still-sleeping male, Taehyung marvels at them for quite a while –thankfully in that time none of them wakes up –and with a small content sigh, he was out of the room.

///

next; panic (at the disco, anyone? no? bad pun?)

Please drop a comment if you liked this chapter :)