Act 3 : Part 2

Taehyung doesn't realize how imprisoned he actually was until he finds himself walking down a familiar forest path. Truth be told, he was fully aware of why and how he got there, he's never been one to keep his emotions in for too long anyway. One way or another, he'll end up confronting them –all of them.

As he walked down the grovel path, he finds every step getting lighter and lighter, he sped up unknowingly, keeping his eye on his feet just so he won't trip over anything. However, the moment he felt like looking up, he was met with one of the best shocks of the year.

"Taehyung?"

Taehyung would be lying if he said he wasn't surprised, but the fact that Jimin looked so tired and stressed gave him both sad and superior feeling, so he doesn't feel the need to cower away or look away anxiously like he probably should have. he even managed to say "hey" with the upmost normalcy.

"umm, hey. What are you doing here?" Jimin questioned him.

I'm on my way to give you and the rest of you a piece of my mind. "nothing."

Don't think Taehyung misses the way they talked like friendly ahjummas –he doesn't. And by each passing second he finds it more absurd than the second he did before. So after only a few more second of a disbelieving Jimin and an awkward tension, he goes off the path and ran way as far as he could from the other.

///

i apologize for it being so short.

next; Seokjinnie hyung comes into view

please drop a comment if you liked this chapter :)