Act 1 : Part 5

Jin is this gentlemen, you see. and like any other gentlemen, wine is his best shot. He always comes to Taehyung's room with a bottle of fine red wine on his hands, cheshire grin and expensive suits all intact.

Usually Taehyung wouldn't reject; it's a full night out from reality, why would he say no? But at the moment he just doesn't feel like it. he doesn't feel like gulping down fiery liquid down his trhoat and welcoming that fake euphoria. He doesn't feel ike waking up dizzy and spilling out whatever is in his almost always full stomache –Taehyung doesn't want to admit it, but he's quite well fed –the moment he finds conciousness. He really doesn't feel like it, he just wanted to be left alone.

Jin however, is obviously not having it.

"fuck off, fuck off, fuck, off –nonono, god, please, no –" Jin held both of Taehyung's hands in a vice grip. His legs locking Taehyung's and his other hand forcing the drink into the younger's mouth. Most of the liquids fell onto the bedsheet instead of going down Taehyung's throat like he wanted it to, this causes Jin to frown a little.

"please, please, i don't want to –please" Taehyung only ever say 'please' in Jin's presence. Maybe it's how he always finds the eldest hands being the harshest, or how his gestures never fails to scares the shit out of him, Taehyung doesn't really know. "fuck –ugh –"

There it is again. Whenver Taehyung gets too difficult to handle, Jin would bring down this thing and inject something into him. Taehyung finds a while a go that the shot never fails making him feels lightheaded and weak, it's close to a feeling of almost passing out, only that he never actually pass out from it.

"there –" Jin pants out as he lets go of the younger's now-limp body. "all good."

The last thing Taehyung registers was how cold Jin's hand felt against his cheeks, and then the rest was all a blur.

*from here on, until the next '///' is in Jin's POV

Jin never liked rape. He doesn't like the sound of it, he doesn't like the idea of it, and he for sure does not like doing it. he likes to think that the one time he's actually fucked Taehyung because the younger had asked for him to under the heavy influence of alchohol does not count as an actual rape. In reality, it might, but he likes to think that it wasn't the case.

And before you start to wonder; the answer is no. No, Jin has not developed a certain fondness in drugging the younger until the poor male was high enough that he would willingly ask for rape. The fact was, Taehyung only did that one time, and no more. The younger had felt rather stressed and he thought Jin was this guy named 'hyungwon' who turns out to be Taehyung's ex from years ago.

So you see, it's not the sex Jin was after. Rather, it's the informations. When Taehyung is drunk, he doesn't say many important things, but it's all genuine and fear-free.

"you know, you're actually really pretty" Taehyung mumbled against the pillow, rubbing his face onto the object as he giggled happily. "but i'll never tell you that 'cuz you're mean"

"hmm, am i now?"

Jin sits on the ground and rests his head on the bed facing the younger so that they would have better acces seeing each other's face. Taehyung unexpectedly scoots closer, his hot breath hitting Jin's bare face.

"hey, let me tell you a secret." His voice is so low that Jin finds the need to close his eyes and focus on it in order to actually hear it. "i'm going to get out of here."

The last bit sent Jin into a world of heartbreak. He could litterally hear his heart pounding in his chest. Obvioulsy Taehyung wanted to get out, he's always been clear about it with how agressive he was. But that doesn't mean that Jin is okay with it.

If Taehyung ever gets out of the mansion, then he's free. And if he's free then it means Taehyung doesn't belong to him anymore. And if Taehyung doesn't belong to him anymore.... doesn't that mean Jin would have this warm, beating heart he's gotten over the brunette's presence taken away again?

No that can't do. Jin would rather share Taehyung with a thousand men than to not own him at all.

And when Taehyung wishpered something along the lines "i will get out, this is a fact. And none of you can't stop me. not even you." Jin only reassures himself that –no. Taehyung will not get out, and he will make sure of it.

///

next : Namjoon

please drop a comment if you liked this chapter :)