Act 3 : Part 10

the chapters before this one are short, so here's a long one. enjoy <3  

///

It doesn't even reach a full minute before Taehyung finds himself being the center of a killer group-hug.

Yoongi started it first with his surprisingly strong arms, roughly pulling him into the smaller male's chest without a warning, and then Hoseok whom he saw running down the stare and joined in without a word, then Namjoon who almost fell face first onto the granite floor and half-crawled his way into the hug, then Jimin with that still-disbelieving look plastered on his face. It comes to a point where he's so covered in hands and bodies that he couldn't see anything anymore, and that was when he feels two strong arms sneaking itself into the swarming bodies and reaching up to him –Taehyung decided that it must be Jungkook and Jin because the feel of the hands are too different.

However, it then comes to a point where the hug becomes too suffocating that Taehyung feels the need to actually hit whatever he could reach with full force and when that doesn't work, he starts using his legs, kicking whatever he can. Luckily, it worked, apparently he's kicked someone's sensitive area, and when one man goes down, the rest automatically react –which also consist of them leting go of the hug.

"i-i'm sorry. Umm, you." Taehyung was still panting, he was crouching down, catching his breath, so he doesn't know who's private area had he kicked. It took him a full ten seconds to finnaly catch his calm and look up. "oh. Jimin. Nevermind, you deserve that," he said, pants now more light.

"taehy –"

"no." Taehyung sighed, fuck it if he was going to be in another sorry-parade. "shut the fuck up all of you, just hear me out!" he was barely screaming, but somehow it felt like if someone says sorry one more time he'll really lose his shit. So he's thankful when all of them actually silent down and listens. "it's just, we got off the wrong foot –i just can't help to think that, it's why i came back."

Yoongi frowns. "is that it?"

"i just –it's lonely back home." he timidly replies.

"Tae..." Hoseok tried to reach out to the younger, but stops himself. "your dad –"

"my dad! when i came back he doesn't even say shit! Remember when i told you he wouldn't care? None of you believed me, but truth was that i know him best, and see? i was right. none of you find out, because by the time you were supposed to call him and cause chaos was the same time you decided to keep me, yes? Don't answer that, Jungkook, please." He cynically said as he saw the younger raising his hand, but laughed softly when the said male casted his eyes back down in what seemed to be shame.

"friends...?" Namjoon was logical, and yet his actions at the moment practically screams at logic to fuck off right on it's face. It's the wrong fucking call, obviously, if they wanted Taehyung to stay why would they say these kind of things. but you see, the problem was that these words doesn't come from logic or sheer want, it comes from concern and it's horrifyingly genuine.

"i don't have –i, i don't have any." Now it's Taehyung who's looking down.

"but still, why would you..... come back here?"

"I'M SORRY OKAY." the boy in question unexpectedly screamed back, frustation was clear in his voice and it sounded like he was going to cry. "i'm sorry that nobody wants me at home, th –that nobody luh –loves me there! i'm sorry if i –if i want friends, i'm sorry if i, hic, want to f-feel loved, like i'm not a fuh –freak, not, hic, a monster. I'm sorry if i don't, hic, like it when pe-people look at me like they don't want anything to do with me!"

Jin was first to actually reach out, bringing up a hand to try and hug the now full-on crying male into a comforting hug, but taehyung swats the hand away and instead curled into himself, putting both hands in front of his face to cover it.

"and i-i'm sorry if, hic, if i find that here. I'm, hic, sorry if feel loved here, fe –feel wanted here, i'm sorry if for all these times i, hic, took some of your affection to heart i-i'm sorry that i'm stu –hic, stupid –"

"shh, don't say that, Tae. Please." Hoseok somehow got to him and managed to pull him into a hug, he rubs a soothing hand down his back. A part of him felt guilty, maybe they shouldn't have pushed Taehyung as much this soon. The poor boy was practically bawling his eyes out by now. "it's not you who should be sorry."

"yeah, Tae. don't cry." it was Jimin, he said that whilst going closer to the pair to rub on the crying male's head.

Yoongi steps forward a little bit and circled his hands around Taehyung's waist from the back, joining the hug as he chants softly, "don't cry, shh, Taehyung, don't cry. you shouldn't be sorry, it's us who should be saying that. i'm sorry, hmm? Shh, don't cry –"

And soon it was a group hug all over again, except, this time it was soft and gentle, and the only thing Taehyung was suffocating to was his snot and tears. But hey, that's alright, because it's a sure case now, that tomorrow is a better day.

///

please drop a comment if you liked this chapter :)) ~double smile because last chapter is bae