Act 1 : Part 3

"no, i –no. It's not that bad, you don't have to."

Yoongi is sitting on the left side of the bed, facing the exit while his hands rummages around the box on his lap, while Taehyung is sparwled up right next to him, facing the window. Thankfully, in the name of anything non-awkward, both males are fully dressed and are both not interested in doing anything particulary weird.

"no way," Yoongi almost lets a bitter laugh slips off his tongue. "it was Jungkook a while ago, right? no fucking way you're alright. C'mere, let me see."

"n-no. It's –no. I'm really okay, i'm feeling great!"

Yoongi turns around, the item he's been searching for the last two minutes held under his fingers. He held it halfway up in triumph –fuck yeah to himself for finding small ass medication tool in a big ass box.

"Taehyung." he warns, but his eyes are glued to the item on his hands so the warning might not get it's desired effect.

The younger only hides deeper under the covers in response. Yoongi catches on right away.

"that bad?"

"so bad" Taehyung scolds himself for admiting it too easily, but once it's out, it's out, so he doesn't bother stopping anymore. "like –if you look...it's –it really won't be good."

"you're never good whenever i see you – ow" Yoongi brought up a hand to rub his newly assaulted forehead. He scrunched his face and hisses loudly, yes, he knew he's being such an extra, but it made Taehyung laugh, so he doesn't stop himself.

"silly." Fuck –what is with Taehyung and his adorable word preferance. "i still won't let you see though."

The elder made a humming sound as if he's complemanting about something, but then he makes a sudden movement that practically whips Taehyung into a position where he'll reveal his ass. "whoa –what" Yoongi took advantage of the younger's shocked state and starts doing his job. He pried off the pants and the underwear, not off, just slightly so that he'd have acces. At this point Taehyung doesn't even bother fighting back to redeem his long lost pride, Yoongi's made it clear that it's happening one way or the other.

When it's all over, Yoongi finds himself half-flushed along with a beet-red Taehyung. they look like one of those couples in disney movies, except that Taehyung isn't a damsel in distress and that Yoongi isn't a knight in a shining armour. The moment felt nice, it made Taehyung feel like he's his own person, so he starts spouting whatever nonsense was on his mind.

"how come you've never fucked me?"

It's a little bit odd that Yoongi doesn't seemed at least a bit shocked with the sudden question, but Taehyung lets it slide.

"do you want me to?"

I don't know. Taehyung frowns at his own thought, letting out a firm "no." Instead.

Yoongi smiles, so wide that it almost threathened to rip his face in half, Taehyung thinks it's good food for the eyes. "exactly."

///

next ; Jimin

please drop a comment if you liked this chapter :)