Act 2 : Part 2

Jungkook was always the most impatient, everyone had thought that he would be the one who comes barging into the room while yelling some profanity and giving shit speeches everywhere. However that was not the case, for the boy is currently sitting near the corner, on the furtherest chair from Taehyung's bed, hands tucked neatly under his chest and his legs crossed nicely -if they didn't know him any better, they'd assume the younger was afraid. but that's not possible because, well, it's Jeon fucking Jungkook here.

Instead, it was Hoseok who seemed to have lost his calm. The brown haired male had actually snarled towards the only wounded male in the room, frown growing deeper by each passing second.

"what the fuck makes you think it was okay for you to do that, Tae?"

"Hoseok, don't speak to him like that, he's wounded right now." Jin felt like he needed shut the younger brown haired male. He doesn't know why, so don't ask. Taehyung doesn't even look afraid and apparently everyone else doesn't feel a thing other than shock from it, maybe because he doesn't like the way Hoseok speaks to Taehyung?

"i know, but he could've killed himself" Hoseok replied through gritted theeth. It's clear now that he was angry from worry, but that doesn't make him any less menancing.

Seeing the fact that some of his friends are either frozen on their spot or arguing the hell out, Namjoon took the initiative to come up and actually say something to Taehyung. though when his voice actually comes out, he finds it being so much more careful and light than he had expected it to be.

"hey, are you feeling alright?"

He noticed that Taehyung wouldn't even look at them. He does in the first few moments when they came in, but it was obvious then that the male hadn't quite recognized them. Taehyung does, however, pay an excruciating amount of focus to the design on the wall behind all of them.

Much to his surprise though,Taehyung actually gave a reply. his eyes are still trained to the wall, but he nodded slightly.

"Taehyung, i'm sorry." It was Jimin this time. The male had both his hands balling so tightly Namjoon could've sworn he's drawing blood, he had this 'sorry' expression on, but it also seemed like he was restraining himself. It's perfectly understandable when Taehyung cowers back by pressing himself further int to the pillows behind him when Jimin took a step forward.

Namjoon dismissed the third youngest in the room with a disaproving glare and a hand motion that practically meant 'step back'. Jimin thankfully doesn't stood up to this, doing as he's told almost on command as he retreated his steps and hardens his balling fists.

Jin and Hoseok had finished arguing a long time ago and Jungkook no longer taps the ceramic floor with the soles of his shoe anxiously, so now the room is dead silent. All six eyes are trained on the wounded boy, all the gaze either scared, restless, or worried, or even a little bit of all that. Taehyung might notice this, he might not, nobody really knows because the boy refuse to pay any sort of attention to them.

And then for what felt like hours, Taehyung finnaly shifted his eyes from the wall and to an actual human being in the room; Yoongi. he doesn't say a thing, he just stares, boring his eyes into the older's soul.

Yoongi caught the gaze but tried his best not to return it. hell, he's freaking out; how should he act? Taehyung must hate him now! Shit, Yoongi could've tried to explain then, but no, he just had to turn silent and gave the other a cold cheek. Taehyung must've felt sad, he must've felt so betrayed. Does he hate Yoongi as much as he hates Jimin now?

Everyone could feel Yoongi's anxiousness. The second eldest male wouldn't even dare look back. The great Min fucking Yoongi, cowering away from a gaze of a younger kid? It doesn't help that Jin and Hoseok, the ever most calm, had finnaly lose their shit too. Jungkook was either turning into someone else or he's planning something, nobody really knows. Namjoon had turned himself into an all-too-safe guy that he never was. and Jimin, has that kid finnally gave into his depressive-psycopathic tendencies?

Godamn, it doesn't take a genius to see that they're fucked as hell.

///

next; sneak peak of Taehyung's point of view on things and drama ofc.

please drop a comment if you liked this chapter :)