Act 3 : Part 6

"and i know i'm horrible, and it's –for you –it's good that you ran away, it's good that you get away from us, from me. but now you came back and that's a problem, now i can't let you go, because, ohgod –" Jungkook took a shaky breath to continue his speech-like rant. "i've never said this, but i love you. you said it's just a delusion, but it's not, and you'd know if you were me! i'm sorry i hurt you, i deserve hell and below, and you can give me just that, but please don't leave again –"

Taehyung stopped the younger with a harsh push on the other's shoulder. "stop –just, stop talking." If Taehyung could just put aside the fact that his wrist are starting to feel numb from the vice grip Jungkook had on him and that he was also currently being confessed to, he'll admit the fact that his heart was wrenching from the sight of Jungkook crouching down before him, trembling and close to tears –though in a way it was scary, most of it was just sad.

"umm, ok, first, umm" he said nervously –why was he nervous? He doesn't know! –eyes casted down as he brought up his free hand to ruffle his own locks. "can you let go –i mean," Taehyung quickly changed his words when Jungkook's whole existence stiffens when he said 'let go'. "loosen, i mean loosen this grip? It hurts."

Jungkook instantly does as if on command. "you're good, alright, can we just get over that? i don't, uhh, i don't hate you, i don't hate any of you, i don't hate anyone actually. i forgive you."

The last word got Jungkook all riled up, he doesn't even bother stopping himself pouncing onto the elder, trapping him in a bone-crushing hug. Taehyung doesn't fail to notice the younger's trembling body due to the close distance. Feeling some sort of pity, he brought up a hand slowly to rub the younger so that he'd calm down, but right then, his eyes caught a sight of someone; someone he knew all too well, Kim Seokjin.

///

next; (why am i doing this? I'm burdening myself...) i don't know what to say here, i guess, vkook and taejin??

please drop a comment if you liked this chapter :)