Act 3 : Part 5

Jin doesn't feel like venturing too far from home, so he took a path he had known by heart from the backdoor. The route doesn't have a grovel path to indicate where he was or how far he's gone, but Jin's fine, he's very familiar with the area, dare he even say he's mastered it.

The route leads to a small man-made pond, it's a place not too beautiful, but enough to make someone feel relaxed. Though it's not like Jin was seeking mental-peace, he knew it's something he'll attain long from now, he just wanted to see it for a while and then took off, back to his boring paperworks.

It's a routine he's picked up lately –don't ask why, Jin doesn't know either.

But apparently, the day was one of surprises as Jin finds himself stumbling upon the master of all brats which was Jeon Jungkook, hugging someone that looked a bit like Taehyung. the fake-Taehyung (Jin doesn't know what to call him) brought up a timid hand to rub soothing circles on Jungkook's back and Jin almost scoffs. Only one year, and he already moved on, the kid was fucking lucky for not having a heart.

"JUNGKOOK-AH" he yelled, trying only a little bit to hide the frustation in his voice –what? he's jealous. If Jin can't be off his depression without Taehyung, why the fuck could Jungkook? "YOU MOTHERFU –ohgod, Taehyung?"

///

next; uuh, it's, uhh... vjin and vkook on the same scene?

please drop a comment if you liked this chapter :)