Part 1

It was 3 in the a.m. I'm just waking up at my side nigga house. I hit his ass in the head "Why the fuck didn't you wake me up Jarod!?" I said putting on my clothes finna hit the door. "You seen my ass was sleep too," he said yawning wiping his eyes, " why you with him anyway? You must not love him if you still fucking me." I knew Jarod since I was 11 years old. I've always had a crush on him. He had some pretty hazel eyes with dreads longer than most bitches hair. Plus he got money. He stay with paper and move them pounds. He always got coin! But reason why I can't be with him is because he always got a bitch with him. They only wanted him for his money. But me, I wanted to show him how a down bitch would treat him. He stay fuckin with broke dumb hoes.
"You know why I can't. You still fuckin with them other bitches. You won't have me looking stupid outchea." I said finna leave. He stopped me and pinned me against the wall. "What if I told you I stopped fuckin with all them hoes? What if I just want to be with you?" He said with his hazel eyes glowing like stars. He kissed me passionately and picked me up and pinned me on the wall. "I love you Ciara." He said he loved me. He never said he loved me before.
" I gotta go!" He put me down and I walked out the house. I called my best friend Jamica. She knew about me and Jarod. But she never judged me. "Hello" answering the phone. Sounded like she just woke up. "Bitch! Wake the fuck up!" She jumped out the bed, "what's wrong bitch!? Pull up!" She hung up and got dressed and met me at the door. I walked in crying, eyes blood red. "Baby girl what's wrong?" She said sounding like she was finna cry. I said "He said he loved me Mica."
"JAROD!?"She said shocked as fuck. "Bitch you been waiting on him to fall for you! Leave Mario ass, you said he feel like he cheating on you, anyway!" She said excited of the,thought of leaving him. "You know i can't do that I love Mario. I can't just leave him like that." I said confused. She rolled her eyes and "Whatever!" She rolled a blunt and we talked until 5 a.m..I felt so much better venting to her. I looked at the time. "Damn bihh I gotta go! If he call I been here with you." Gotchu boo!"
I'm driving home thinking about what ima tell Mario when I get in here. Mario has been my boyfriend since I was 20. We met at Jamica's party at club 47. He look fine as wine when he stepped up to me. Dark and lovely! We fucked that night & showed me shit I never knew. His head game strong asf. I never had sex like that. We been together ever since. His dick game was strong but after we got together he never really paid me no mind because he was always working.
As I pull up in my driveway. The sun was just rising. I see a familiar car in my driveway but I notice it my little sisters car. "I know this bitch not!"
I pulled out my gun and took it off safety. I slowly walk in because the door was already unlocked. I hear them talking. "You need to leave her Mario before I tell her!" "You better not tell her Crystal! I'll kill you if you do!", he said with bass in his voice. He's pissed off. "It's your baby Mario! You the only person I'm fucking! I knew you wasn't shit when you was hitting on me at Mica party! I seen you hollin' at my sister!" She said as if she was gonna cry. "Baby you knew you wanted me when you saw me. I love you Crystal. I'll tell her when she gets here." They we're kissing and my heart broke in to a million pieces. They fell on the bed taking off there clothes. I busted in the room, "So you cheated on me with my sister now? I'm gonna fucking kill you!"
He look at me with his eyes buck as fuck. "Wait baby, its not what it looks like."
"Then what the fuck it look like Mario? It look like you fuckin my sister!" I said with the gun pointed at his head. "You needed to know Ciara" crystal said. "Shut the fuck up bitch! I swear to god im this close to ending your fuckin life!" I said. "You would kill me? Your own blood?" "I sure the fuck would. You wasn't my sis anymore when you started fucking my man."

To be continued.