Part 11

Ciara POV
I couldn't take losing my brother. I couldn't bare to look at him in that room like that. So much blood. He looked so pale. I just couldn't bare it. "He'll be okay." Jarod said. "How do you know?" I said trying to stop crying. "He is strong Ciara. Don't give up on him." The doctor came out of the room. "How is he?" I said. "Well, he lost a lot of blood. He slipped into a coma." He said. "How long will he be in a coma?" I said with tears raining down my face. "I don't know, weeks, months, maybe years." As soon as he said that, I passed out on the floor. Seeing my brother in that condition hurts me, but him not living would kill me. I already missed him when he was locked up, but now he's in a coma and we don't know when he'll wake up. I don't know what to do.
I woke up with Jarod by my side. He was fast asleep, or so I thought. I tried to get up but he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me back down to the bed. "Where do you think your going'?" He said eyes wide open. "You don't need to be up."
"I have to go to the bathroom" I said. I got up and before I knew it I got dizzy. I almost fell. Jarod caught me and sat me on the bed. "Sit yo ass down. Wait until you can actually walk by yourself." He said. I started crying. "Do you really love me Jarod? Have you really stopped fuckin with all those girls?" I said. "Because right now I need you most and I'll be damned if I get hurt by you." He got up off the bed and stared at me. "So that's what you think of me Ciara!?" He said. " You think I'll bring you out here and Malik to just cheat on you and fuck around!? Mane you got me fucked up." He was pissed at this point. "Babe I just asked a question." I said "The fuck type of question is that to ask!? You know what," he said throwing his phone on the bed, "see for your fuckin self." He walked out the room. I tried to follow him, but he got in the car and left. What the fuck did I just do? I couldn't lose him too.

Jarod POV

I couldn't believe her mane. For her to even think I was cheating was some bullshit. I love that girl more than life itself.
I went to a bar and just drunk my fucking life away. All I could think about was what she said. I drunk so much. I almost lost my niggas. Kendrick AND Chris. I just needed to get away. Next thing I know, some girl came up to me. "Drinking your problems away?" She said. "Why you care? You don't know me." I said with a whole attitude. "Whoa there sir, just making conversation. My name is YoYo." She put her hand out. I shook her hand, "My name Jay."
"You want to get get out of here Jay?" She said with seductive eyes. "Yeah let's go." I said grabbing my keys. We drove just a few blocks away from the bar. I parked the car and we went up to her apartment. We got inside and she started taking her clothes of before she even closed the front door. I turned around and seen hee butt ass naked in front of me. "So what would you like to do to me?" She said rubbing on herself. "Hell whatever you want me to do." I said. She walked towards me and started kissing on my neck. Her lips was so soft like roses. She smelled like her perfume which made me want to pick her up and throw her on the couch. "I want you to go deep baby." She said whispering in my ear. I layed her on the couch and I started to kiss her back.

Back To Ciara POV
I went back into the house and went to my room to cry. I sat on the bed. Jarod phone fell on the floor. I picked it up and looked through it. He deleted every single girls number he use to fuck with. He left every single girl on read. He didn't even entertain these hoes. He left them all alone for me. I go through his pictures and it was nothing but me and Malik. He took pictures of us sleeping. Even on his home screen, it was me him and Malik.
I just cried. I knew he loved me. Now I have to make it up to him when he comes home tonight. I'll never do him wrong just like he won't do me wrong.

To be continued.